The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
haha trust me it took us more than an hour to get those since my sis always finds something that's not good enough, while I'm just waiting for her to be done x)
Heheheh~~~ I'm also like that :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sisters :fail :bored

Think it's time for another themed photos round~ after the success of the baby photos, duckfaces, we need something new! Open for suggestion!
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Festive photos?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Party photos?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Heheheh~~~ I'm also like that :hee
Me too I took over 100 photos until I found one good enough to put it on Instagram :))
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I could show a pic with my brother.
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
That would be great! But all I've got is autumn... No snow here, just rain, wind and fall foliage....
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Yes!!! Winter theme!!!! I'll make fake snow, since I live in the caribbean and all :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It's freaking summer here. I'm melting to death everyday here :yelling
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
BB, come to Sofia for a day. You'll get chilled. :derp

Anyway, more pictures, people!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Cute baby, Niko! :blush

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Dude Stefan in that last picture you look like Edward from Twilight xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But yeah nice pixs <3 Love your hairstyle ^^
Indeed! :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Guess winter is out and maybe also trick or treat :blink.

Everyone check this list out and maybe get some suggestions from there.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nice pictures mazino. Sexy. :turtle
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Be careful mazino! The lasers are ready to fire!!! Cute kitty~~~
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
So many kittehs :zomg....
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Hmmm.... I should take pics of my puppy :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice pics Maz, Stef, darkd - Thanks for sharing.

@ Kaka - please share.

I'll share mines too but it would be like the story of the emperors new clothing. Only the pure of heart could see it.

Cuz he's a magical creature. :oh




How many of you guys failed this test?

tsk - tsk....
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Nice pics Maz, Stef, darkd - Thanks for sharing.

@ Kaka - please share.

I'll share mines too but it would be like the story of the emperors new clothing. Only the pure of heart could see it.

Cuz he's a magical creature. :oh




How many of you guys failed this test?

tsk - tsk....
I would, but the pics are on my phone and for some reason the usb doesn't want to connect the phone anymore :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top