The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Who is that guy you're with, Adiadi?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomiii, can't wait.

Who is that guy you're with, Adiadi?
Again, my bestie. xD And on the right is my ex-best. But you can only see half of her face due to height differences. xD That's 154 cm down there.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Me neither! I'm not even actually finished with the costume at this point. :fail But I'm getting there. I just finished making that crap-tastic sheath right there out of poster paper. :derp

And you guys look like you're having fun. I like all those picture. :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
And you guys look like you're having fun. I like all those picture. :amuse
:x3

Go go, Naomi! Rise as the Link you were destined to be! :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
NAOMI YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAST IS THAT A ZELDA SHIELD AND SWORD IN THE BACKGROUND HOW COME I HAVENT SEEN THEM BEFORE I AM SO EXCITED I ACTUALLY PEED A LITTLE OH MY SWEET LORD WHY DO I NOT HAVE THOSE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
OMG NAOOMIIICCCHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN You gonna dress up as link aren't you!?!?!?!

ILU so much /pinches cheeks
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
The one with yo face, come here! :hurr
Don't look at my face! :arf

:hug

But beautiful, come ooon. But it's the cutest I can be. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Don't look at my face! :arf

:hug

But beautiful, come ooon. But it's the cutest I can be. xD
You look pwetty, now stop covering your face and show yourself! But thanks for sharing your pics though Adi!

sidenote: My manager answered the phone and it was girl called Adi and I was like wtf!? why does Adi have my office number? :blink
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lmao @ Bob SHE'S A STALKEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR XDDDDDDDDDDD

/isbricked

j/k adi xDDDD /hugs tight u do look cute in that one <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top