Who is that guy you're with, Adiadi?
Again, my bestie. xD And on the right is my ex-best. But you can only see half of her face due to height differences. xD That's 154 cm down there.Who is that guy you're with, Adiadi?
But I'm getting there. I just finished making that crap-tastic sheath right there out of poster paper. 

And you guys look like you're having fun. I like all those picture.![]()



Which one? xDwhat a beautiful photo adi

The one with yo face, come here!Which one? xD

Don't look at my face!The one with yo face, come here!![]()


Yeah. xD But it's like... It shows my real self, basically. xD
You look pwetty, now stop covering your face and show yourself! But thanks for sharing your pics though Adi!Don't look at my face!
But beautiful, come ooon. But it's the cutest I can be. xD

Okay.You look pwetty, now stop covering your face and show yourself!


Because I love you, silly!why does Adi have my office number?![]()
