Oh damns the feels!Okay.
Thanks.
Because I love you, silly!![]()

Oh damns the feels!Okay.
Thanks.
Because I love you, silly!![]()

I shall haunt him forever!lmao @ Bob SHE'S A STALKEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR XDDDDDDDDDDD

Thaaaanks! <3j/k adi xDDDD /hugs tight u do look cute in that one <3
I feel you too, Bobby.Oh damns the feels!![]()



Damn straight, it is! I had to make that shit.NAOMI YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAST IS THAT A ZELDA SHIELD AND SWORD IN THE BACKGROUND HOW COME I HAVENT SEEN THEM BEFORE I AM SO EXCITED I ACTUALLY PEED A LITTLE OH MY SWEET LORD WHY DO I NOT HAVE THOSE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
But you can actually buy a Master Sword/Sheath made of steel and Hylian shield. There's a store on the mall near my university that sells them, but you can also order them online. I didn't want to drop the $100+ to get the nice ones though, so I made them.
I drool every time I pass the shiny Master Sword in the front window of that knife shop though. Indoobadeblbly!OMG NAOOMIIICCCHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN You gonna dress up as link aren't you!?!?!?!
ILU so much /pinches cheeks


Which ones, btw...It's not slutty Link, don't worry! XDNaomi is gonna change the way I look at Link forever![]()
I know, she's so pretty.what a beautiful photo adi
I kept making evilly goofy-looking faces because I was having trouble containing my excitement!! >:3wtf Nao you look like Ganondorf!![]()
You never cease to make me laugh.Indoobadeblbly!
My cheeks!!!Which ones, btw...

Thaaank youuu!I know, she's so pretty.

I still have my imaginationIt's not slutty Link, don't worry! XD

Then come here and claim me.Ado is mine!![]()

[/gb]Slowww down sonnnOh damns the feels!![]()

You know I will buy the next ticket out of hereThen come here and claim me.![]()

It wasn't mean, I was trying to say she looks really scary there
How mean of you niichan![]()


Yeah but he's uglyIt wasn't mean, I was trying to say she looks really scary there
Ganondorf is an awesome villain so she will get the message![]()

Outer appearance isn't that important dude, it's what inside you that matters the mostYeah but he's ugly![]()
Outer appearance isn't that important dude, it's what inside you that matters the most
Geez for a second I felt like gary...

Ouch...

It's amazing how much your authority is respected here[gb]Okay, I'll stop it before it gets any further out of hand. Stay on topic guys; especially you Adi...sexy thing[/gb]

Why did so many people like this post? Is it because I'm fugly?Outer appearance isn't that important dude, it's what inside you that matters the most
Geez for a second I felt like gary...

No, it was just funny. xD You're a pretty guy and get together!!Why did so many people like this post? Is it because I'm fugly?![]()