The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Seeing everyone get ready for halloween and posting lots of pics makes me SAAAAAAAAAADDDDD

Cuz I missed my halloween party CUZ I HAD TO WORK

T_T So I won't have any pictures for halloween this year...and to think that the same happened last year ...or w8 I think I went without a costume |: still lame


but I'LL HAVE FOR EFFING CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS ! [I hope]
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Sakuraaa! :comfort

It's the same for me, it's gonna be just the usual day, sitting home, doing nothing. I had some plans with my friend, but they got cancelled yesterday.

So I'm reaaaally hoping for Christmas and New Year's. Cause last winter was awful. :crying
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
NAOMI YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAST IS THAT A ZELDA SHIELD AND SWORD IN THE BACKGROUND HOW COME I HAVENT SEEN THEM BEFORE I AM SO EXCITED I ACTUALLY PEED A LITTLE OH MY SWEET LORD WHY DO I NOT HAVE THOSE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Damn straight, it is! I had to make that shit. :bored But you can actually buy a Master Sword/Sheath made of steel and Hylian shield. There's a store on the mall near my university that sells them, but you can also order them online. I didn't want to drop the $100+ to get the nice ones though, so I made them. :scry I drool every time I pass the shiny Master Sword in the front window of that knife shop though.

OMG NAOOMIIICCCHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN You gonna dress up as link aren't you!?!?!?!

ILU so much /pinches cheeks
Indoobadeblbly! :mono:arf

My cheeks!!! :arf Which ones, btw...

Naomi is gonna change the way I look at Link forever :huh
It's not slutty Link, don't worry! XD

what a beautiful photo adi
I know, she's so pretty.

wtf Nao you look like Ganondorf! :arf
I kept making evilly goofy-looking faces because I was having trouble containing my excitement!! >:3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
[gb]Okay, I'll stop it before it gets any further out of hand. Stay on topic guys; especially you Adi...sexy thing :hurr[/gb]
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, it's fine. I'll just live a lie...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Outer appearance isn't that important dude, it's what inside you that matters the most













Geez for a second I felt like gary...
Why did so many people like this post? Is it because I'm fugly? :scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Why did so many people like this post? Is it because I'm fugly? :scry
No, it was just funny. xD You're a pretty guy and get together!!

And post some pics. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top