The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I knew I posted in the wrong place... :XD
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
replace eat with drink...and its a big me


confession...:lmao
You know that there is a confessional thread, dont you? xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know that there is a confessional thread, dont you? xD
thanks park ranger....

I bet you were a teacher's pet...every year...


 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
After having an Aladdin avy for so long I expected something more... monkey like :XD

Thanks for sharing btw ^^
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey you are not monkey enough!... I guess that's something nice :lmao
We have got enough animals already, like gary :cookiehand
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh Tora is so cute :wtf

Just made me really sad though cuse I miss my dog :crying
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Tora means Tiger in Japanese right?
And tigers belong to the Cat Family
He's a dog so why name him Tora?
I'm curious.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tora means Tiger in Japanese right?
And tigers belong to the Cat Family
He's a dog so why name him Tora?
I'm curious.
he's a tiger brindle...his coat is striped...like a tora

:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top