The Molokidan Thread~! | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Molokidan Thread~!

molokidan

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Guernsey
Emailed you, Zach! Thanks.

bigdarios

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
i hope that you will translate one piece every week because you are the best !!!

molokidan

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ
Reaction score
Country
Guernsey
Thanks bigdarios, I'll see what I can do!

prince immigrant

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, molo how are ya, I hope you are fine! It's nice to see ya come back to translation again
What's your projects for now. Are you gonna translate the three famous manga with hunter x hunter even though MS stopped releasing it??
what other manga you like to translate?

Last edited:

molokidan

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ
Reaction score
Country
Guernsey
Hi Prince Immigrant.

Now that MS has shut down Jump, I'm planning to use this time to translate other projects I'm interested in. I like weird manga like Umezu Kazuo, Nagai Go, etc. I'm doing a lot of projects for Illuminati-Manga and Offtopia so check them out if you have a chance! Thanks!

Nintakun

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's very good to see you back, Molokidan! You're one of the best translators in scanation scene currently. Are you planning to continue Kazuo Umezu's Watashi wa Shingo?

molokidan

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ
Reaction score
Country
Guernsey
Hi Nintakun, thanks. I already translated finishing Watashi wa Shingo a long, long time ago. But the person handling the Edited Mangas, Morten of Offtopia and Gantz_waitingroom, asked me to hold from releasing them until he releases the volumes. I don't know what the hold-up is, you're free to ask him about it!

Nintakun

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Oh, it's good to see that Shingo is already fully translated. You're our only hope to see Master Kazuo Umezu's translated in english. You said you are interested in Go Nagai's stuff as well, right? Do you have plans for Iron Muscle or Susanoo?

You seems to like old-school manga. Do you have plans for Shotaro Ishinomori's manga too? (speacially "Ryuu no Michi")

Ah, and another question... wich are the new manga you're planning translate.

molokidan

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ
Reaction score
Country
Guernsey
Thanks Nintakun. As for Go Nagai, the #1 series I want to translate of his is definitely Violence Jack. It's an absolutely insane, epic series. We'll see what happens with that.

Ishinomori Shotaro is also a favorite of mine. I planned to do Kikaider a while back but I think that got picked up by someone else. There are so many great series he's done it's hard to choose. I'd love to do Inazuman. Speaking of Ishinomori Shotaro (the original manga artist of Kamen Rider), did you know Umezu Kazuo also did his own version of Kamen Rider? It's out-of-print, really hard to find. If I could find a copy of it I'd translate it in an instant.

As for new manga, I think I might pick up Azumi this year. I've already started a great new series called Gifuu Doudou (drawn by Hara Tetsuo, of Fist of the North Star) about the Warring States Period. I highly recommend it. You can find it over at Indomitable Cloud. I'm also doing I Am a Hero for Illuminati-Manga, and I started Eureka Seven AO with Mangastream.

Nintakun

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Really!? OMG, I need to check ir out!! I Love the Kamen Rider manga and I'm curious to see how he would make an adaptation of the series! I Found out that he has done an Ultraman too. http://blog.goo.ne.jp/smiledingo/e/763722f1f8aa70f4fd669a7976f3680a .

Gifuu Doudou looks cool, i'm a big fan of Tetsuo Hara and Hokuto no Ken, and i'll definetly read this one too!

As for Go Nagai's Works. Violence Jack looks epic, but it's pretty long, I want to read this manga very much!!

molokidan

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ
Reaction score
Country
Guernsey
Oh, you know, that's it! Sorry, I guess my memory failed me. I meant Ultraman, Kamen Rider. How embarrassing! Sorry about that.

Thanks for the enthusiasm! Enjoy Gifuu Doudou.

ToreToreChopper

Reaction score
Country
Italy
ehm... hi! :D

I was wondering... why have you stopped translating Air Gear? T_T

I'm not so good to write in English... I'm an amateur English-Italian Translator of this Manga... I read this manga from mangastream... so from your translations... and there are three chapters to the end (in english scans) although it's ended in Japan... I'm wondering if mangastream have dropped this project...or if you know something about all this...

thank you for your awesome work.

Ominae

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Pleasure to meet you.

I may have read some of your work from Illuminati Manga. Good times.

I just need to say that I'm trying to get a Edited Manga group up after years of being absent from the game for many reasons, most personal. Hope I can talk to you here (or wherever is convenient for you).

Last edited:

molokidan

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ
Reaction score
Country
Guernsey
Hi Ominae, nice to meet you. Good luck in reviving your group!

Ominae

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thanks mate. Still trying.

animalia

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Molokidan! Did you get the PM I sent you, or did it get lost in the shuffle?