I'm pretty sure that is just advanced viewings for critics, as it hasn't been released in North America yet. It comes out Thursday or Friday.

See...i really didnt care for it.(lotta ex GoT actors in it tho).Did anyone see The Witch? Just got done watching it...holy shit. The ending was a bit unsatisfying/predictable, but I think it pulled off what it set out to be and the acting performances were a highlight. Really one of the most unsettling films I've seen in recent memory.


She was headlining it, but she worked better as an "unseen evil". I'm perfectly fine with antagonists like this.See...i really didnt care for it.(lotta ex GoT actors in it tho).
But i thought a witch would be headlined more instead of a couple creepy kids and a goat...
It was like wickerman....build up/build up/etc and then the eventual letdown![]()
How would that have been done without introducing even more characters? I thought the film was quite tight and succinct, 92 minutes. I liked it, idk.That ending was....blah
I wanted to see some fireworks...some kinda action x/
Too late. He was filming Justice League part 1 literally the day BvS released in theaters and I'm pretty sure he's contracted for Justice League part 2.Just watched Batman v Superman. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't waste my money seeing this film in theaters. Zack Snyder should not be allowed to direct another DC movie if they seriously want to contend with the MCU.
I'm just really disappointed because the DC universe has such rich superheroes that are worth bringing to the big screen. However, all the DC films that have come out in the past decade with the exception of Nolan's Batman trilogy have been quite forgettable.Too late. He was filming Justice League part 1 literally the day BvS released in theaters and I'm pretty sure he's contracted for Justice League part 2.
Warner Bros probably aren't going to give him quite as much rope from now on. All the news that's come out behind the scenes about what's going on with DC is that they are not pleased with him at all. And the new leads for the DC movies are going to be Geoff Johns and Jon Berg. Not sure what they will bring to the table but they should definitely know what not to leave Snyder to "do his own thing".
Warcraft and WoW is huge in China, with many people making a living off the game as gold sellers. It being gigantic in China was sort of unavoidable. Legendary Pictures is a subsidiary of the Wanda Group, a Chinese conglomerate that owns the world's largest cinema chain.Kind of amazing how World of Warcraft has done.
It's not a movie I went to see or have any intention of going to see, as everything I've heard about it has been bad, and that was apparently true of the entire domestic audience where it flopped hard. But it somehow become a smash hit at at the Chinese box office.
True, and they are also big fans of the blockbuster spectacle movies in general too. I mean, the much maligned Transformers movies have had diminishing returns domestically but the last two have made over a billion dollars thanks largely to Chinese moviegoers. Maybe they just aren't as picky.Warcraft and WoW is huge in China, with many people making a living off the game as gold sellers. It being gigantic in China was sort of unavoidable. Legendary Pictures is a subsidiary of the Wanda Group, a Chinese conglomerate that owns the world's largest cinema chain.
Yeah, and probably sealing the deal of them Jones going forward with sequels. I haven't seen the movie yet, I might try to go this week. I'm mostly interesting in seeing where he'll go with more movies since he's said previously that he didn't want to handle the Arthas story.Either way the Chinese box office turned it from an outright disaster into one of the few video game movie success stories, at least financially.
Anything with explosions or fast cars tend to do really well in Chinese market. Furious 7 is the highest grossing movie of all time in China, for example.True, and they are also big fans of the blockbuster spectacle movies in general too. I mean, the much maligned Transformers movies have had diminishing returns domestically but the last two have made over a billion dollars thanks largely to Chinese moviegoers. Maybe they just aren't as picky.
Either way the Chinese box office turned it from an outright disaster into one of the few video game movie success stories, at least financially.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
