Reminds me of the Frank Miller design.Wth is with his cowl?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md5bbt11nt1rur0aro1_1280.jpg
Reminds me of the Frank Miller design.Wth is with his cowl?
Well yeah, and it's similar to the 60's show as well. But it seems weird to mix that with the "darker" look.Reminds me of the Frank Miller design.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md5bbt11nt1rur0aro1_1280.jpg
worst batman costume of all time! it's supposed to be sleek and sharp, not gross like a gimp suit lolCome on, its not that bad lol. If you zoom on it you can see that it is simply the fabric that looks like that from afar, up close its a bit different. I really don't think it looks that bad lol.
Well, it is a tad different from usual although I have my doubts about it necessarily having to be "sleek". The usual batsuit you see in movies is more of an armor. In this case my take is that they wanted the suit to be more like in the comics where usually it is also a fabric rather an an actual armor safe for specific parts. They also made the batsuit more like the ones in the comic books in that it makes ben affleck look like 90% of his body mass is concentrated in his pectorals. Its a bit different from what has been done before, which IMO is good in itself, they have to be bold in a movie where an ant is supposedly stepping up to a god (lets face it, superman is objectively better looking, smarter and more powerful than any human being). And the batsuit is in itself good, it actually looks badass and I would argue that among all the batsuits before it is the one that would most realistically succeed at scaring the crap out of someone in the dark. And the batmobile looks awesome. It is a pretty good combination of the tank bale had and a more traditional batmobile. Well, I admit the cowl is a tad weird although it is not bad per say either. I am open to changes though. I do think the actual bat symbol on his chest should be more sleek though. Looking at the belt it looks like it will have a tad more functionality than the one in the bale movies too which is AWESOME. I like the bale movies but the utility belt never got as much focus as it deserves. And to be fair, it is physical impossibility for a batsuit to be worst than the one with the bat-nipples. They could have given afleck a pink batsuit with polka dots and it would still be better than that...worst batman costume of all time! it's supposed to be sleek and sharp, not gross like a gimp suit lol
McConaughey was also in that one hahaReally? it reminded me of that old movie jodie foster was in... contact or something lol. Trailer didn't do anything for me...
.
I agree with you, but what you just explained is like the last 30 mins of the 2 hour film and the movie was plan boring for me. And the monsters should've fought more in the daylight like the classic films.I just saw godzilla and i think it was amazing. I saw what i came to see: a movie about huge monsters. Special effects are great, Destroyed buildings looks really real. The trio walter white - kickass - younger olsen is really good. I m surprised by elizabeth olsen. She is a better actress and is cuter than her famous twin sisters.
About the scenario, this is really a movie about monsters. Puny humans are nothing against nature. From the beginning, godzilla is presented as an alpha predator, a god. And against this god, humans are nothing. For most people, it s a problem. My friends didn t fully enjoy the movie. Humans are dying at a rambo pace and military is stupid. And the realisator didn t play a lot on emotions. Why should we cry over insects ? Godzilla is the star, the enemy, the hero