I've missed this show; used to love watching the guys goof around and just have fun. Hopefully the movie will be more of the same; the trailer looks promising. And Ronda Rousey

Last edited by a moderator:


it was so stupid! mediocre story! but I will admit some parts were pretty hilarious.The interview: a surprisingly good movie in my opinion. Even if james franco is having way too much fun overplaying, there are funny bits all over the movie. Some lines in the script are really good. The movie is starting strong too with the fake interview of Eminem
It's in the continuity of Pineapple Express and this is the end. So, smart isn't what comes to mind. There are very good moments and had a few good laugh. I didn't ask for more. It's Seth Rogen, not smart english comedy.it was so stupid! mediocre story! but I will admit some parts were pretty hilarious.
Good is exaggerated imo, it surely had its funny scenes, like the interview you mentioned, or Franco´s jabs at journalism (a journalist´s first rule: give them what they want) or Kim Jong Un´s character but it also had the awkward and weird sex, dick and ass jokes Seth Rogen is infamous for.The interview: a surprisingly good movie in my opinion. Even if james franco is having way too much fun overplaying, there are funny bits all over the movie. Some lines in the script are really good. The movie is starting strong too with the fake interview of Eminem
Exactly!Good is exaggerated imo, it surely had its funny scenes, like the interview you mentioned, or Franco´s jabs at journalism (a journalist´s first rule: give them what they want) or Kim Jong Un´s character but it also had the awkward and weird sex, dick and ass jokes Seth Rogen is infamous for.
All in all, no need to get worked up so much about this movie.
The Winter Soldier is Bucky.Out of curiosity (didn't read every page in this thread, sorry - ) who is the Winter Soldier?
Loved that movie, unfortunately pretty underrated or rather underseenFor those who love time travel, time paradox,... Predestination, must see
The action was really good, no disagreement there (though most of the best scenes were already in the trailer or teasers) but everything else was a joke.Looking back, oddly, the favorite movie I saw this year was John Wick and I don't think it was particularly close.
It's funny because when I went to see it I really wasn't expecting much. I mean, it's an action movie starring Keanu Reeves how good could it possible be? But it turned out to be, IMO, the best action movie I've seen in a very long time. It's wasn't a complicated movie. You can probably guess the whole plot just from the trailer but it's the way it's done that made it one of the best theater experiences I've had. It's just a simple fast paced action movie that is done extremely well.