I hope Ralph wins Best Actor at the Oscars. Kevin Spacey was a bit arrogant in his speech, tho provided he was joking a bit ofc, lol.
I don´t know, i am pretty ok with all of the wins, though in some categories there were choices equally worthy of itFor the categories they competed in? of course
In what way?I hope Ralph wins Best Actor at the Oscars. Kevin Spacey was a bit arrogant in his speech, tho provided he was joking a bit ofc, lol.
Especially considering that they submitted it for best drama for the Emmys a while back but who knows, maybe they thought it had a bigger change to win it compared to Best Drama but well, the same applies to Fargo and The Missing, both are ongoing as well.Kind of weird that True Detective was in the miniseries categories for which it was nominated. I know that it's a miniseries for the cast perhaps, but it's still an ongoing show.
Kevin Spacey was a bit arrogant in his speech, tho provided he was joking a bit ofc, lol.
Here's his acceptance speech 1:14:10In what way?
Obviously way too early but i can´t say i like it, Joss Whedon understood with the first movie to keep it light and funny all the way, even the almost groundbreaking fight at the end had many comedic scenes (not that you could take Loki and his alien partners seriously anyway). This looks way too dark imo but we will see.
I have seen the entire show, thus also the acceptance speech obviously, what´s arrogant about it?Here's his acceptance speech 1:14:10
Yes it's a bit arrogant. Just a bit.
It's mostly because of the tone of his voice that it sounds a bit arrogant to me as well.I have seen the entire show, thus also the acceptance speech obviously, what´s arrogant about it?
He did won.i was able to watch Theory of Everything recently and if the actor won the Globes for it, well deserved.
Yeah, his acting was astounding but the movie could have been betteri was able to watch Theory of Everything recently and if the actor won the Globes for it, well deserved.
Got to note the great bitch slap. XDIn Bruges
Directed by: Martin McDonagh
Screenplay by: Martin McDonagh
Starring: Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleeson, Ralph Fiennes, Clémence Poésy, Thekla Reuten, Jordan Prentice, Jérémie Renier
Watch it if you like: Seven Psychopaths, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Great performance by Colin Farrell. The piano score is lovely.
Unfortunately he was not nominated.I hope Ralph wins Best Actor at the Oscars.
Yeah! XDGot to note the great bitch slap. XD
While I still couldn't force myself to see Boyhood, I've seen Linklat's '93 Dazed and Confused. Great movie with appearance from McConaughey, Affleck, Jovovich. A really great depiction of a groupt of small town teenagers in '76. Felt like an 70s OST at times though.