- Joined
- Dec 30, 2015
- Messages
- 1,818
- Reaction score
- 5,128
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Soooo.
Any hype for the OSCAR NOMINATIONS HUH????
Any hype for the OSCAR NOMINATIONS HUH????
It's overrated af if you ask me.. Ryan Gosling is so out of place in the Best Actor category.La La Land received 14 nominations. I haven't seen it. I'll probably have to...
I haven't seen Manchester by the Sea since it doesn't come out til Feb in my country... but I hear it's amazing. He's a solid actor to me since Gone Baby Gone which was a long while ago nowJUSTICE FOR CASEY AFFLECK!

Well tbh I'm not really out of who should win the best Actor Category since Andrew Garfield's performance in Hacksaw Ridge was outstanding as hell too. I must confess I'm a bit biased towards the Affleck family so I grant Casey the Oscar, kii.I haven't seen Manchester by the Sea since it doesn't come out til Feb in my country... but I hear it's amazing. He's a solid actor to me since Gone Baby Gone which was a long while ago now![]()


Yeah that was pretty much a plot twist. I mean, she should've been there instead of Meryl..I'm really disappointed that Amy Adams didn't get a nomination. She was really good in Arrival.![]()
Definitely over Meryl.Yeah that was pretty much a plot twist. I mean, she should've been there instead of Meryl..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Split - 8/10
Hidden Figures 9/10
Kong: Skull Island - 6/10
John Wick: Chapter 2 - 9/10
Get Out - 10/10
Logan - 7/10
Lego Batman Movie - 8/10
So far this year, I've been pretty cool with these films I've watched, I think "Split" and "Get Out" were the most surprising and entertaining out of these selections. Eagerly awaiting another John Wick sequel and Logan was a disappointment for me, I like "The Wolverine" better and "Deadpool" for that matter.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
