- Joined
- Jan 8, 2010
- Messages
- 2,367
- Reaction score
- 1,229
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Gree Lantern had a good development ("setting the scene"), and that's all it was, development ("setting the scene"), as can be seen by them trying to cram the plot and climax into it, which was horrible obviously. They should have made it into two movies. Put all the plot, story, confrontation, and climax with the bad guy in the second movie, instead of trying to cram it into the first movie, that develops the Green Lantern setting, for those who didn't know it (this was done very well).
---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------
I just saw Outlander movie on tv, as it was shown in the theatres in Europe but only extremely limitedly in the U.S. (none near where I live, so I never was able to see it in theatre).
I think it was probably one of the best done "Beowulf" stories.
---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------
I just saw Outlander movie on tv, as it was shown in the theatres in Europe but only extremely limitedly in the U.S. (none near where I live, so I never was able to see it in theatre).
I think it was probably one of the best done "Beowulf" stories.
Last edited:







