Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
^Yeah action/thriller is pretty much his only talent. Let me guess you didn't like the ending of the third movie...?
No, not really. Taking the story outside the Matrix when that's what the movie was about was a big mistake too. One that shouldn't have been made if you were going to turn it into a trilogy in the first place. The first movie on its own is a classic though.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
A nice Honest Trailer :
HEAVY SPOILERS

I have to say, even though I enjoyed very much TDKR, there were so many contradictions.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

BASED Shinigami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
634
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^I already beat you to the punch :hee I posted this trailer like yesterday still incredibly hilarious watching it again though :lmao
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Huh. THe worst is I checked the previous page... I don't understand how I missed that. :fail
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
My Cocaine! :XD Gosh, these Honest Trailers really do make you think don't they?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
God...Prometheus :oh

I sort of noticed everything about TDKR that they mentioned, save for a few minor things here and there. The movie was still enjoyable, but gawd :s
 

BASED Shinigami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
634
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hmm, gave me a similar vibe to Nausicaa Valley of the Wind by Studio Ghibli...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
New Man of Steel trailer:


Music sounds a bit like "Now We are Free" by Hanz Zimmer from Gladiator OST. Another solid trailer, really pumped up for this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BASED Shinigami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
634
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, that trailer was awesome, and the score was very compelling as well.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Haven't been this excited for a Superman movie since Superman......Returns....... :arf hopefully I wont be disappointed this time.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Pacific Rim trailer is out:


Thoughts?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoyed it too, even more looking forward to seeing Idris Elba in it and how exactly the giant robots are animated and work.

Oh forgot put this above, History of Marvel films- concept art; some really beautiful images and concept art in there; particularly for Avengers, Iron Man and Thor.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Who is going to see The Hobbit tonight? I am going to see The Hobbit tonight! Unfortunately, I didn't buy my IMAX tickets far enough in advance and will have to see it in regular theaters this time. But I'll see it in IMAX tomorrow or later on.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Who is going to see The Hobbit tonight? I am going to see The Hobbit tonight! Unfortunately, I didn't buy my IMAX tickets far enough in advance and will have to see it in regular theaters this time. But I'll see it in IMAX tomorrow or later on.
Gutted I couldn't see it on release night. I'm hoping to see it on Sunday, going all out for HFR ISENSE 3D. :nod
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
The pinnacle of movie-novel adaptation. Left me wishing Peter Jackson had directed the Harry Potter films. He should take on a re-make project to revamp the movie series for it actually. Nothing was rushed, the effects were wonderful, and the acting was exceptional. Don't get me started on the cinematography. I will definitely pay $16 to go see it again in IMAX. I feel like I couldn't be more pleased with this movie as it lived up to everything I wanted in it.

Simply cannot wait for Part II!
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
About the Hobbit : is the 48 fps version worth ?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top