- Joined
- Sep 16, 2009
- Messages
- 977
- Reaction score
- 371
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ah the lovely McAdams I still gotta see The Notebook.saw "The Vow" by Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. I kept crying the entire movie. lol. And it wasn't even that happy of an ending.![]()
Tony Stark is definitely charming but I would have to say Captain America and the reoccurring Agent Coulson is entertaining as well.Yeah I have trouble to see this Thor as an enjoyable main character after the first movie and the Avengers (he is better as a secondary role). I have nearly no credit to give him after his arrogance issue gone.
Iron Man 3 seems to be the best of its franchise from what I read/heard so far. Maybe I'll give it some time despite my planning.
I still haven't seen Reservoir Dogs is it better than Pulp Fiction?So which do you consider as his best? Pulp Fiction? Just curious. I personally loved Reservoir Dogs.
Last edited:
and apparently there's a Ratchet and Clank movie to be released in two years anyone excited?
I don't watch Marvel movies for romance necessarily. I was also slightly disappointed in the Red Skull. When I found out Hugo Weaving was playing him, it seemed like a perfect casting, but it lacked impact for me. I only saw each movie once, so maybe I'll have a different opinion if I revisit them. I didn't see Captain America in theaters, so I don't know.

