That would have been quite the anticlimactic ending thoughThe movie was practically finished after 2 hours, the 40 minutes seemed like an unnecessary addition.

That would have been quite the anticlimactic ending thoughThe movie was practically finished after 2 hours, the 40 minutes seemed like an unnecessary addition.

It's not as good as the first. Imagine the batman trilogy without Dark Knight. They havent built on from the first one. Having said that though, it doesnt suck. It's just another action film though.Has anyone seen Star Trek yet? My brother watched it and said it "sucked", usually I don't listen to him but it's made me reluctant :/
I'm got no problem with female super heroes, but why did theyAlso, what the hell are you even talking about?...
The New Yorker said:The trouble is that, as the plot quickens, any cleverness withdraws, to make way for the firecrackers of the climax. That is not Black’s forte, and his movie duly slumps into a mess. With Gwyneth Paltrow as Stark’s other half, and, as his bodyguard, Jon Favreau—who directed the first two “Iron Man” films.

Production stills from the new X-Men movie.
So apparently there's going to be an Angry Birds movie? Sony have the rights to it and it's due for a 2016 release. Oh read this quick discussion with Damon Lindelof( Star Trek) about the "Justice League problem"; as I think it perfectly explains why there's not been one so far and DC's reluctance to do so.
looks like a remake from pitch black .....Ah Rio such good times we had.
Finally Riddick is here!
Well they said there will be sentinels how many I don't know probably only gonna be in one or two scenes.images were great, but now I want to see "Sentinels". You cannot do this sequel without them, it's impossible.

If you put a "new" face like Nicholas Hoult in it, there got to be some normal shots too. It's not like it wouldn't work with some of the arcs where he got human again or mutated even further.Kind of weird that Beast is back to human in that shot![]()
A really good portrayal of a struggling drug addict, trying to cope with her problems and family. Felt so real, watch it and give it some more exposure!If there were an ounce of taste left in Hollywood, the magnificent Vera Farmiga would be a front-runner for the Best Actress Oscar.
oFP: Great to see Ellen return as Kitty Pryde again, well it's nice to see so many people returning. Halle Berry, you've aged a good bit.

If you read the book, I highly recommend the film.thanks for the review Naomidee. Maybe I'll watch that film. For the sake of Leonardo.![]()
Have you read "Days of Future Past"....?. The Sentinels are the main villains in that story arc.that sentinels promise has existed ever since the first movie aired. Until now there had been no sentinels whatsoever. so don't count on it.
I never grew to appreciate them, seemed expensive when I was a kid...