Man of Steel
-I personally thought this was a genius of a film and that it was more than just an origin story. From my impression of the movie, based on the story and central role of the character, everything that takes place and happens made complete sense. For starters, this wasn't a "Superman" movie, which is why, I think most people didn't like it, but the truth is, this was a "Clark Kent" movie. This was generally about Clark Kent learning about his alien heritage and at the same time, finding his place on Earth as a Kryptonian and serving a purpose to the world.
-The villain, General Zod, served an important role, especially at the very end, in how Clark Kent must truly perpetuate the symbol of hope that resides on his body as well as what it truly means to the world as a whole. And, giving us a mini-story about Krypton was cool, something that was barely done in the original movies including "Superman Returns", but this time, we got a little more and I appreciated that.
-Finally, I'll say this, "Man of Steel" was truly the "Clark Kent / Kal-El" story, where he progresses into "Superman", so if you were displeased with the film, you'll finally get what you want with the upcoming sequel. If you like these kinds of movies, don't judge it on reviews, give yourself a chance to decide and see it. I gonna see it again, but I'm still not sure about "The Wolverine".
p.s., Even if I don't see "The Wolverine", hell, he'll be in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", so who cares.