Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Venom is in this one, isn't he? Now I feel confused...

And juUnior, I'm really excited for Spidey 3, too :amuse

Wow, I'm surprised people thought 300 was better than The Departed. I haven't seen 300 yet, but I mean to. I thought The Departed was excellent, though. Jack Nicholson has always kind of freaked me out, ever since I saw The Shining. He was the perfect bad guy. And the soundtrack couldn't have been better :XD
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i'm quite surprised no one has mentioned Eragon yet....i tell you, that movie was STAR WARS WITH DRAGONS! part from minor changes with the characters, the plot and progression of the story was an exact copy of George Lucas' legacy!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
The Departed aint a bad movie at all but 300 is a much better experience, the way it's made and filmed is just awesome, splendid camera effects and the "dark" feeling that is due to that it's based on Frank Millers graphic novel just makes it better. Go see it, now.
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^^^
no! go see Grindhouse.......its fantastic!.....full of gore and violence!!! Yea violence ^-^!!! but 300 was also good.........just not as good as Grindhouse........
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I definitely plan on seeing 300...I really loved Sin City :D

Grindhouse, not so likely...I love the old-school double-feature idea of it, and I do like Rodriguez and Tarantino (big Kill Bill fan), but I think it may be a bit too much gore and violence for me. It was almost too much for my brother :omg

Um, I realize I just made myself sound like such a hypocrite, but...I'm only human :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I went to see Wild Hogs last night. IMO, it's a funny and very entertaining movie. And guest starring Paul Sr, and Paul Jr. from Orange County Chopper. Several OCC bikes were also used in the movie. :D
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
PaperYomiko it's just my assuption, but how i looked at evryone of the trailers, i think that Venom will be not in this movie, but in the next. But we will have glimpse on his "birth".. I assume that, because it would be too much for one film to have 3 main bad guys (in which would be superb Venom), and it would lack eveyrhting else. Also, The main motive which I seem is "revenge" because of the black suit on Spidey. Of kors, the fights, how I look at it and trailers, will be only with Spidey vs new Green Goblin or Hobgoblin (i read, that Haary will be not new Grenn Goblin, but Hobgoblin, which differs from comics). Then also motiv with revenge and fight with Sandman. Of kors via this will be somewhere introduced and slowly begin to appear Eddie Brock (like normal reporter, which will transfrom into Venom). I assume it will be like that:
- motiv with married with Peter and Mary Jane
- fight with and wolved problems maybe, with new Green Goblin aka Hobgoblin aka Harry
- born of Sandman
- fight with Sandman and not quite good in this fight
- somewhat "giving" black costume to Spidey
- fight with Sandman and deafiting him, and thus showing us how black suit is strong
- church and Peter leaving black costume, in which how it seems from trailers, will be Brock and will be the scene or born of Venom xD

I think it will be like it was in the movie nr 2 in the end, in which Harry discovers Green Goblin stuff of his father (it was to show probably, that it will be next movie). Thus, with Venom will be the same xD

And I also watched 300, and queite impressive movie. It's really action in that, which I like very very much. I was expecting something spectacular with special effects, and it is like that.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
2 more weeks, and I get to see Spiderman too!!! Totally love the effects !!! :D
And yeah, more soppy stuff for everyone from the dark action hero.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
wow JuUnior, you really know your stuff :amuse
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I have to admit, my knowledge of the comic isn't that great (I know, shame on me :D) For some reason I was thinking that there were only going to be 3 movies... that would be great if I'm wrong, though. But I'm still hoping for more than just a Venom teaser. I think it's the most interesting part of the story.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Actually, what PY said could be true. In one interview, Sam Raimi (the director) said that the movie could end with Spider-Man 3. But then again he said "could"... >.>
I went to the launching for Spider-Man 3 action figures, and i dont get why Marvel would make bad action figure for their number one moneymaker. But that's off-topic, i just wanna rant. :D
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We should make a spiderman 3 thread......wait one second...........

ok i made one......lets discuss more movies now ^-^....i just watched happy feet (lol) and it wasnt that bad to be honest........it was actually kinda funny..........
 
Last edited:

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
I wanna seeMeet the Robinsons
 

Athena

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Has anybody seen the “lookout” yet? I want to see the movie but I’ve seen mixed reviews about it. People cannot make up their damn minds!
So any ideas-reviews?
 

Davox

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

The worst movie ever, though I doubt anyone has seen it, is 666: The Demon Child. The first 15 minutes of the film are of some Native American Dude caring somehing in a cloth through the desert, and he doesn't say a word the entire time. Then some crap about a sword being a knife because the demon child is so huge. I want even mention the horrible acting. I mean this movie was so bad that it is literally impossible to get past the first 30 minutes.
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen The Reaping and something 300 (it's about war) two weeks ago. Anyone planning to see Spider man 3?
 

Davox

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Come now everyone we must not forget the transformers. Sure spider-man is great but Optimus Prime and Megatron that is where it is at. The trailers are great Scorponok looks real actually real not that fake cartoony crap that the kids movies are filled with.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Come now everyone we must not forget the transformers. Sure spider-man is great but Optimus Prime and Megatron that is where it is at. The trailers are great Scorponok looks real actually real not that fake cartoony crap that the kids movies are filled with.
i would LOVE to agree with you. but apparently thats not scorponok. and megatron looks bloody AWFUL. he's basicly wires and sticky points...
im hoping for the story to be so good that i dont care how bad some of them look.
 

Davox

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think transformers is going to be good and what do you mean that is not scorponok I swear I read somewhere that he was going to make an appearance or are we not talking about the same trailer. This is a pic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MovieScorponok.jpg

And even though i am not sure since my computer is slow right now i think the trailer with him is here, it even has his stinger http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716430/trailer

Yeah and I have seen and own all of the american pie series and band camp is on par with the first three but have you seen the naked mile, that one is quite entertaining, it is like a return to the desperate virgin character in the first one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top