Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

anything made by uwe boll, michael bay, and the pricks who directed crash and babel....i happen to be a G1 fan, and was not pleased by the "modern" look of the bots in the live action transformers movie
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
the simpsons movie was pure genious...'nuff said....
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Saw Live Free or Die Hard. Much better than I thought it would be. I was kinda bummed that I couldn't figure out what the French guy was saying, when I've been taking French for like three years...
Live Free Die Hard was definitely one of the best for this summer for me. Lots and lots of actions. I could understand what the French guy was saying but I don't remember the exact words, but that guy could fight though.

The best part was when Bruce Willis made the car crash with the helicopter, that was something to remember.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The French guy was pretty cool, though, with all the crazy circus moves. He frikkin' hopped like a spider up the cooling tank and kicked the shit out of Bruce Willis. And that Asian girl lived WAY too long.
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Just saw Live Free or Die Hard last night. Wow. That's one of the coolest movies I've seen this year other than Transformers. The jumping French guy I believe is a Yamakasi practicioner. It's cool, yeah. And the car to helicopter crash scene is the best scene in there. Too bad the main villain didn't die in a 'good' way, but there's always the "Yippe kay yay motherf***er...!" :p
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, I was actually suprised they killed the villain in the end. I was like, "Let the FBI do something!" I didn't think the helicopter/car thing was all that great, personally. I liked the whole thing with Bruce Willis fighting that Asian girl in the lab w/ the van.
 

mrcongojack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Signs. I hated Signs. So very much.....

I mean it doesn't make sense: why would a race of aliens intelligent enough to travel through space come to Earth and mess around with kids on Earth!? And why can't they kick a door down when they can jump upwards of 20 feet!!!???? And why can water kill them? There's water in the Earth's atmosphere every where, they should've been dead as soon as they stepped off their ship!!!?????

I'm sorry about that. I just really hate that movie.
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

anything made by uwe boll, michael bay, and the pricks who directed crash and babel....i happen to be a G1 fan, and was not pleased by the "modern" look of the bots in the live action transformers movie
Hold on! There are many movies of series in the world and they are worser than
Michael' Bays. I'm also a G1 Fan but I very apperciate that Bay made the Robots realistic. And he also made many quotes to the G1 series. Besides "The Island" was a good movie. Better than all Si-Fi Shit that came to our Cinemas. (Except "Serenety")
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i'm a purist...more like a fanatic....yeah...i'm a fanatic....a G1 fanatic....

as for michael bay...the only reason why i watched the island was for ms.johannsen (forgive me oh goddess if i hath spelt thoust nameth wrong).....and steve bucemi (mr.pink FTW! :XD)
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i'm a purist...more like a fanatic....yeah...i'm a fanatic....a G1 fanatic....

as for michael bay...the only reason why i watched the island was for ms.johannsen (forgive me oh goddess if i hath spelt thoust nameth wrong).....and steve bucemi (mr.pink FTW! :XD)
Like I said, I have seen tons of material that is worser. (And if you are a G1 fanatic, what do you say about Robots in disugse?) And to say one thing more. Michael Bay is maybe the only regisseur who knows how to use CG in movies. :luffy
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i hate all them popstars going movies. all of them.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

@decir- i've never seen all the spinoffs- gladly...michael bay had the help of the great lord of the moody light effects sir. Steven Spielberg!

@yonie- same here....they should just stick to the mic and stay away from the screenplays...
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

@decir- i've never seen all the spinoffs- gladly...michael bay had the help of the great lord of the moody light effects sir. Steven Spielberg!
I meant "The Island" when I said that..
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

well i already told you about my reson for watching that movie...to gawk at scarlett johannsen :XD *drools*
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

well i already told you about my reson for watching that movie...to gawk at scarlett johannsen :XD *drools*
But, It was just your reason to watch it. I can't read out of it what do you hate about the movie.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i didn't hate "the island"...but i didn't love it either..so it's a so-so movie for me...
 

Mashmaro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix (Wright?) is getting very dark compared to the previous movies...Luna rocks! Her way to be, her bleached hair...
PD: Wos a nurgle? XD
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

^^ But you're right. Uwe Boll is worse as hell. I really don't like this man for the "Alone in the dark" movie.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Yes, Luna was eccentric. I like her too!

I just seen Disturbia yesterday, bascially went to see it because it was acted by the same guy who did Transformers. It's a bit of thriller, comedy and romance film. Should check it out! :amuse
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

uwe boll deserves to die for being so god damned crappy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top