- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
yup yup no kidding.
and the next scene, showing her huge gazongas. man. really huge.
That was what I thought too. I said to myself that this is like the battle between the 3rd Hokage and Orochimaru. But I can't help feeling bad about the Death Eaters. They're knocked out easily by Harry and co. They should've been tougher than that. In the book they even manage to beat every DA members. Not to mention almost no battle between them and the Order members.but yeah it was a really REALLY cool ending battle.
was it just me that thought it was very naruto-ish?
KATON - karyuudan!
SUIOTON - suishoha!!!
it was awesome![]()
If I had to rate this movie compared to the rest of the series:
1. Die Hard
2. Die Hard With a Vengeance
3. Live Free or Die Hard
4. Die Hard 2



thx PaperYomiko for such info, I didn't know either about thatPaperYomiko said:Az, that's cause it's the same dude who did Optimus' voice in the old cartoons, Peter Cullen


, everybody was laughing mad!