Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yup yup no kidding.
and the next scene, showing her huge gazongas. man. really huge.
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
but yeah it was a really REALLY cool ending battle.
was it just me that thought it was very naruto-ish?
KATON - karyuudan!
SUIOTON - suishoha!!!

it was awesome :smile-big
That was what I thought too. I said to myself that this is like the battle between the 3rd Hokage and Orochimaru. But I can't help feeling bad about the Death Eaters. They're knocked out easily by Harry and co. They should've been tougher than that. In the book they even manage to beat every DA members. Not to mention almost no battle between them and the Order members.
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Live Free or Die Hard

Yeah, the latest one was not bad. My friends and I were expecting it to suck, but it kept us entertained. I guess not a bad way to end the series. It's over right??

And I agree with the ranking.
If I had to rate this movie compared to the rest of the series:

1. Die Hard
2. Die Hard With a Vengeance
3. Live Free or Die Hard
4. Die Hard 2
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i kinda found the girl that acted as luna cute...well...all 3 that were previously mentioned are quite attractive.....and i think 2 of them are jailbait...
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

The American remake of Bruce Lee's unfinished "Game of Death"

Holy fucking shit that movie sucks. It's not even Bruce Lee. In one scene the shit head that they got playing Bruce Lee tries to sit as still as possible behind a card board cut out of Bruce Lee's head plastered on the film strip. Then they proceed to cut out the original footage by removing Bruce Lee's side kicks from the tower scene.

Anyways... the movie is CRAP.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Luna Lovegood has a unique face, especially with the bleached hair.
 

batz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
^Yeah, I kinda of found her hair very intriguing at times.
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
I like the Luna Lovegood character now more than before watching the movie (I didn't imaginate her like that...), I think the actor made a great work, one of the coolest characters in the last movie.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Oh yeah, I just watched Transformers yesterdae although I was pretty adamant that I will NOT watch mecha stuff. But after much persuasion from my friends who insisted that it was very good, I decided to give it a shot. And now, I've reformed. :XD

I might not like mecha but Transformers were just brilliant! Optimus Primers sound exactly like he did in the cartoon though. The whole transformation was freaking awesome. :wtf
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Az, that's cause it's the same dude who did Optimus' voice in the old cartoons, Peter Cullen :amuse

hm, I was never really impressed with the Harry Potter movies, but with all your reviews I'm beginning to be tempted to see it. I guess it's fun to see stuff like that acted out, but what bothers me is that the kid who plays Harry, I can't think of his name, but he's never really seemed like Harry to me. eh, I'll always prefer the books, but what the heck, maybe I'll go see this one too :amuse
 

Jafoi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

I don't remember the name, but the main actor was a Monkey...
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Worst movie ever?

Is there any movie that is better than worse?
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Saw Live Free or Die Hard. Much better than I thought it would be. I was kinda bummed that I couldn't figure out what the French guy was saying, when I've been taking French for like three years...
 

theshizzle

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
117
Gender
Male
Country
Orkney Islands
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift,
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
PaperYomiko said:
Az, that's cause it's the same dude who did Optimus' voice in the old cartoons, Peter Cullen
thx PaperYomiko for such info, I didn't know either about that :D:D
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
the simpsons left my cheeks sore from all the laughing. it was absolutely hilarious! man it feels both like a movie and an episode, and the best simpsons episode ever it is
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
the skateboard scene actually made me fall out of the chair. it was so frikkin brilliant!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hahaha yeah me too :rofl , everybody was laughing mad!
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Augh, I wanna see that movie so badly! Is anyone going to see Hot Rod? I might check it out, only because Andy Samburg is in it.
 

FoNzY

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

House of the Dead and Versus are some of the worst movies i have ever seen, i didn't even finished watching the first one, it was really bad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top