Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

The Ring 2 (American version).

The acting was mediocre and the story was horrible.
Overall it just plain sucked.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I got a premier ticket too see Deja Vu today. I'll tell you guys how it goes, in spoiler tag of course.[br]Posted on: December 02, 2006, 05:42:27 PM_________________________________________________I saw Deja Vu yesterday. It was cool, but not that cool.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

the worst movie i ever saw... i beleive was called epicenter, or somthing like that. a huge earthquak in california is (somehow) going to destroy all of the earth, unless we nuke it. then, befor the nuke is even set off, a mutent appears from nowhere, and kidnaps the head guys daughter. i stoped watching right about there. the storyline sucked, the plot sucked, the writers were on crystal meth, and altogeth is just sucked
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

I got to agree wit that Catwoman movie, it was one of the dumbest movies i have seen, no real action, nothing, although it did have haile berry in it, that was the only good point.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

qwan3356 said:
I got to agree wit that Catwoman movie, it was one of the dumbest movies i have seen, no real action, nothing, although it did have haile berry in it, that was the only good point.
Agreed!
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

House of the Dead is probably the worst I've ever seen, and generally speaking all the videogame adaptations by Uwe Boll are just the worst :noworry
 

lux200

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Luxembourg
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

The worst movie i have ever seen is mission to mars.

i hate every second of that movie! Even thinking about the 2 hours watching that movie makes me angry!
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, I'm not too interested in watching Deja Vu. It doesn't look too exciting. I could be wrong about it though.

I haven't seen Casino Royal yet. I definitely want to watch that.

The last movie I saw was Borat. Damn funny movie. The humor is completely wrong yet so right. Hahaha!
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Gold Knight said:
X-Men 3 wasn't as good as the first two X-Men movies imo now that I've got a chance to watch it again. I initially had mixed feelings about it when I saw it, liked parts of it, hated others, but there were some things I wished they hadn't done and that really ruined the movie for me.
i totally agree with you on this. I like the first two more than the third. Immediately i finished watching the third i had an unfilfilled feeling in my gut-- and kept telling myself they could have done it better.

Anyways, i am waiting for Rocky 6-- christmas time
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
after Rocky 6, i heard there's also gonna be Die Hard 4. i hope they're gonna make Rambo 4 too :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Well, the so-called movie makers in my country made some awful movie. but since there wont be many members familiar with those so-called movies, i'm gonna named:
- Catwoman (why can't they just call it "We're just using the name Catwoman")
- Battlefield Earth (it's the 31st century and they got working M-16.)
- Glitter (Mariah, you got a great voice, but acting? don't lose that day job, k?)
- Highlander 2 (if they're from outer space, they should be named the aliens)
- Batman & Robin (Holy crap, Batman! We're it! Nipples on Batman & Robin but not on Batgirl? Where's the fun in that?)
- Anacondas: Hunt for the Black Orchid (there are no Anacondas in Borneo, trust me)
- Spice World (They got Girl Power! All they need now is Acting Lessons!)
- Postman (Kevin Costner should've stayed to be eaten by the wolves)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

One word:

Gigli ,oO

That movie was sooooooooooooo bad >< WORSE than Mariah Carey's "Glitter!" No joke.
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

ooooo, i never seen it, but i heard it was like one of the stupidest movies alive
 

rankgain

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
580
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All these action movies... Soo, anyone seen The Nativity Story? :) Sure, it's not the most action-y exciting movie ever, but it gives you a view of how life was that long ago. Yes, I know that I'm just babbling now, who would pay seven bucks for a historical film? But I got to say, it's pretty interesting.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i saw eragon, the same way and time i saw Return of the King. waited til 12:01 am thursday night/friday morning when it came out, and charged into teh cineplex. its not bad, but... well... the book is just way better. no better way of saying it.
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
rabb said:
i saw eragon, the same way and time i saw Return of the King. waited til 12:01 am thursday night/friday morning when it came out, and charged into teh cineplex. its not bad, but... well... the book is just way better. no better way of saying it.
The books are always better. (Except LOTR those films just pwned, the books are equally as good)
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
The Host

It was pretty good. It's about some monster that evolved with the help of toxic waste. It goes around terrorizing helpless Koreans. The humor and drama were pretty good and the sfx for the creature looked good as well.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I saw Deja Vu (starring Denzel Washington) earlier today. It was pretty good, about this federal agent investigating the bombing of a ferry in New Orleans that killed 500+ people and the (seemingly seperate) murder of a woman he falls in love with (when she's dead >.>) It was a good movie ^^ A little confusing in some parts though XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
I saw Deja Vu (starring Denzel Washington) earlier today. It was pretty good, about this federal agent investigating the bombing of a ferry in New Orleans that killed 500+ people and the (seemingly seperate) murder of a woman he falls in love with (when she's dead >.>) It was a good movie ^^ A little confusing in some parts though XD
I fell asleep watching Dejavu right when they're explaining how that satellite imaging doohickey works. Woke up just right before Denzel went into the machine. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I fell asleep watching Dejavu right when they're explaining how that satellite imaging doohickey works. Woke up just right before Denzel went into the machine. :D
XD yeah, I got all confused about it ,oO I thik that's the first Denzel movie I've ever seen though XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top