- Joined
- Mar 31, 2006
- Messages
- 5,646
- Reaction score
- 561
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh damnit ? I hope you're kidding...damnit thats not a name for a child =(The Boff said:he only did it cause he's a HUGE fan of the comic. it was the same when he was thought to play superman for a while, really big fan of that too.
i mean he named his son Kal-el....
Thats a bit too much of being fan...soon people will call their children naruto or sasuke xD

if i ever get a son im gonna name him Loke after the norse god of mischief

a free ticket.. well then, you tell me what it's like then..
I watched Scary Movie and even, Date Movie.. but, I didnt find them that nice
more like disgusting. such a twisted sense of humor if it's suppose to be a joke. 


