- Joined
- Mar 11, 2007
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
dling 300?
i think u should watch it in theater with teh better qualities or wait til a HQ dl
300 is a pretty good movie, amazing graphics and gore
and yes that santoro from lost is in teh movie and he
buh overall its a really good movie
recommend watchin it
i think u should watch it in theater with teh better qualities or wait til a HQ dl
300 is a pretty good movie, amazing graphics and gore
and yes that santoro from lost is in teh movie and he
looks pretty homo
buh overall its a really good movie
recommend watchin it



and they said it was really good. I'm looking forward to seeing Premonition, though (the new one with Sandra Bullock). Those are the kind of movies I love ^^
I'm considering it..

heh ^_^
my mistake, dudette