Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-- oh boy i cant wait for it this weekend. where is the torrent :p
I can't wait either!!! :smile-big Unfortunately I can't see it until saturday :darn but that's ok... i just hope it's worth the wait. i've been so psyched for it ever since I heard they were making it :D :D

and the pirates trailer did look cool :amuse

:turtle ...I saw TMNT last night! I really liked it, although I'm not a huge fan of the cg animation.
Mikey had a very cool skateboarding scene in the sewer. I was disappointed that they didn't eat ice cream pizza, though.
(Not sure I really had to spoiler tag that, but I know some people don't want to know anything before they see a movie. Plus I was trying to figure out how to use spoiler tags)
 
Last edited:

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

dude dont, it is a waste of time, i would rather waste time playing with rabid animals than watch that movie again >:P
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

but....but....i like pirates! arrgghh! to tha plank with you landlubber! arrrghhh!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

dude dont, it is a waste of time, i would rather waste time playing with rabid animals than watch that movie again >:P
I still would say you cant claim its one of the worst movies ever o.o (in my opinion).
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Mr Bean's Holiday. Absolutely can't miss that :amuse
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Somehow I cant see TMNT as a good movie. I dont know I didnt like the CG trailers at all...gonna wait for the dvd *lol*
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Somehow I cant see TMNT as a good movie. I dont know I didnt like the CG trailers at all...gonna wait for the dvd *lol*
yeah... the cg animation is one thing I don't think I'll ever really warm up to. I don't really know why, but I just find something about it kind of disconcerting.

I'll always prefer the original show (which is slowly being released on dvd! yay!) but I'm just glad to have the turtles around again :amuse

anyway, we better get used to it, cause there's definitely going to be a sequel...
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
I wanna see TMNT but right now I really love that movie calle Little Manhatten and....lol The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

ok i may not be the WORST movie ever.....but the movie does sucks and is annoying to hear people talk about........or even mention..........AHHHH!!11111111111
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Just saw 300, man that was a helluva movie! Blood, gore, violence, war and boobs. It had it all :XD

It certainly kicked The Departed's ass.
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^
totally agree with you 300 is the best movie ive seen this year so far, but the departed was also really good though
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Better than the Departed, I guess I'm going to have to chech this one out
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i found "dead mans chest" much too trivial to be really annoying.
why hopping mad about such a popcorn-flick?
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

^^dude, do you want me to be honest and explain why i hate it so much....ok....

i go to a boarding school in illinois, and for some dumb reason, we are not allowed to go off campus except on trips or the weekend. for 2 weeks, one of the staff decided, that if you were done with homework, you had to go to the gym and watch a movie......and you know what that movie was? DEAD MANS CHEST!!!!! after seeing that movie more than 10 times.....i have grown to have a GRUDGE! against that movie.........but i guess i may be over reacting ^-^
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw Grindhouse!!!! IT KICKS ASS!!!!! the gore is great and so is the acting. If you like any kind of horror or gorror movie you should totally see this. 10/10 easily!
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
I saw Disturbia this Friday, I have to say it was better than I expected but it was still a little teeny for me. Some parts really got me spooked, but I still liked it for the most part.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Wild Hogz:

Funny at sometimes, but too much Hollywood in it and too much of a kids movie to be really good.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Wow, countdown starts for me for Spidey 3 movie, just cant wait for that xD I'm maniac :x
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^
i was really hoping that venom would be in this one :( screw that sand guy! >_<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top