Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
It's the last one n' stuff, so I have to watch, don't care if it sucks, is boring or a waste of money like SM3 . I always have to watch the last part of a story, if I don't, my greed n' curiosity (or sumthin') won't be satisfied. :XD
Haha I know how that is... I didnt like the second PofC but then again it did leave me hanging.

P.S. SM3 did suck^_^
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
the dude above me has a quote in his sig from one of the greatest movies ever made. Boondock Saints.

it friggin rocks! i must have seen that movie about 20 times, and its still awesome!
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i just saw thank you for smoking again and it kicks major ass, highly recommended for anyone who smokes or is against smoking.... ^0^
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i want to marry that movie, its so friggin brilliant :smile-big
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i agree, except i would have a one night with the movie ;)
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
hmmm interesting boondock saints
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OMG i just watched Fritz the Cat for the 2ed time and i LOVE it! Highly roccomend it to anyone who is anti-authority. !-!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I just watched Pirates of the Carribean!! A must watch for the Johnny depp fans!! It was funny...:tem

THe nice one i'm going to watch next is Shrek 3! I like the insults they deliver sometimes :)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
I was going Pirates of THe Carribean but all the tickets were sold out

and I thought Shrek was the wor shrek ever.
 

luxxifer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I saw Pirates yesterday, it was amazing and in my opinion better than the second. I think there will be sequels or prequels to the trilogy as this movie kinda leaves questions hanging and perfectly leads into a new movie. its more of a matter of when since the writers will have to find a way to write out Keira Knightly as she won't be playing Elizabeth anymore, such idiocy.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
just saw pirates 3 yesterday, great cinematography, great CGI, goos script.....
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I just say POTC3 on Sat. It was AMAZING!
 

kashi_n

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

to Ichimaru Gin:
LOL, I know, that movie is a blergh.. ^^"


I must say I hate 'The Perfect Man'
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Hey, that movie was on cable several days ago, wasn't it? :D

Why do you hate that movie, kashi?
 

kashi_n

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Well if you asked why...
That movie is boring, even though I've tried to open my eyes and stick cotton bud on it, I still managed to feel sleepy. Plus the story is cliche and I seriously can't tolerate trashy teen movies...

and why do you hate the SWAM THING? *lolchepsci-fimovieiknowlol*
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Really? I think the perfect man is very interesting movie to watch now. The story is very heartwarming and it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. *sorrybutigotabigcrushonheatherlocklearwheniwasinjuniorhigh*

As for SWAM THING... i thought who ever made that movie should be drowned, in a SWAM, whatever that is. :XD
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

bwahahaha! wtf, "SWAM THING" that is the stupidest title for a movie :rofl

hmmm... ive seen a lot of bad movies, especially filipino "blockbusters", for foreign we watched "The Omen". i only watched cause it's horror, and it might be fun to watch with the class, and fo sho it sucked so bad, the filmmakers decided to end the movie with a really sucky bang
 

kkeroscenee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
they tried to put way to much into pirates that it got confusing. the best part was keith richards
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Street Fighter

I'm sure that someone already mentioned it.
The live action US version.

This movie fucking sucks.

What a way to go for Raul Julia. Have a great acting career, make a fucking piece of shit of a movie, then die.

Oh yeah, I was at a friend's and saw parts of the movie. Fool kept changing the channel to it during commercials for the basketball game.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

I pretty much hate all movies that involve Jim Carrey. The only good thing he's ever done in his life was participate in SNL's "What is Love?" sketch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top