- Joined
- Nov 2, 2006
- Messages
- 687
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hmm... is anyone else totally anticipating the release of TRANSFORMERS!? IMO, it's going to be freaking amazing. I hope that's not just me...


I freaking loved those movies!! No matter how cheesy they are, I will always love them. When I wash my car, I still think 'wax on, wax off'. Even though I don't actually wax itKarate Kid I, II & III
Wax on, wax off. 3 words that became legend.
but lets be frank, the movies sucksPat Morita is the only thing worth mentioning in his Yoda like sensei role as Mister Miyagi. brilliant performance, and dont forget: a man that can catch fly with chopsticks can do anything!

Wow. I was planning on seeing Transformers...until I read your post. I watched the show as a kid and had the Megatron toy, which was definetly a gun (Walther P38, if I remember correclty).@transformers- i've been anticipating a live action transformers movie for a long time now. but i'm gonna boycott this one. why? because if fell to the hands of one of the crappiest directors in the business: Michael Bay. not only that, but the way the autobots and decepticons look is aweful! i'm a transformers G1 purist, and they look like total crap for me.
other complaints:
BUMBLE BEE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A VW BEETLE
THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MOUTHS
MEGATRON IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GUN
WHY THE HELL DID THEY MIX UP ALL THE GENERATIONS?
PRIME IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FLAMES
BARRICADE???? IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR JOKE OF TURNING PROWL INTO A DECEPTICON?
) is sponsoring the movie.
other complaints:
BUMBLE BEE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A VW BEETLE
THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MOUTHS
MEGATRON IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GUN
However, I've considered the points you've made in your argument, and now I may reconsider. What did they make Bumble Bee, if he's not a VW Beetle?
If i'm not mistaken, Bumblebee will bee a Chevrolet Camaro, since General Motors (not the name of one the Autobots) is sponsoring the movie.

well, its a taste thing i guess and personally i dont really care but im obviously not as much of a purist as you@mouth problem- they gave the mouthless 'bots mouths...i don't agree.

well thats a choice you have to take when you make a movie based on someting already existing.@change in mass- its the friggin transformers man! they're not supposed to be realistic...i guess this is the same reason to why they don't have soundwave...![]()

@VW saying no- thats acceptible... but they could have gotten a similarly small machine...afterall bumblebee is supposed to be the smallest autobot...

wikipedia said:In a live webcast televised on Yahoo.com, scriptwriters Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman confirmed that Frenzy will be appearing in the upcoming live-action Transformers movie. He will be taking on the stealth spy role originally intended for Soundwave, stating that the character had evolved too far from being Soundwave.[1] According to an early script, he is rumoured to be a spy aboard Air Force One. Recent CG images of Frenzy in this film have portrayed him as being very thin, with a body covered in spikes. [2] The scene on Air Force One seems to be true, as Frenzy is briefly shown on what appears to be an aeroplane in a TV Spot, (he was smaller than the other Decepticons, about 5 ft tall). In the official comic adaption of the movie, Frenzy is shown as a silver boombox, with round speakers and blue diode-lights. His ranged weapon consists of shuriken like CDs.

A Camaro? That's it...I'M OFFICIALLY JOINING PAPERBOY'S BOYCOTT!!If i'm not mistaken, Bumblebee will bee a Chevrolet Camaro, since General Motors (not the name of one the Autobots) is sponsoring the movie.

Unless you're talking about the newer stuff, Beastwars or whatever 

