Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

what do i think of him? simple...LAWL...nuff' said...
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

what do i think of him? simple...LAWL...nuff' said...
But, why does the game producers give the good names of their products to such people?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i have no idea...if i knew i'd spam it on each forum i can find.....i guess it's because theyr'e cheap....lolz...

wanna know who i think should have directed RE, house of the dead, and mortal kombat? QUENTIN TARENTINO! either him or eli roth....

the SH movie was great though...not totally faithful to the story of SH1, but they got the SH feel tied down quite nicely.
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

i have no idea...if i knew i'd spam it on each forum i can find.....i guess it's because theyr'e cheap....lolz...

wanna know who i think should have directed RE, house of the dead, and mortal kombat? QUENTIN TARENTINO! either him or eli roth....

the SH movie was great though...not totally faithful to the story of SH1, but they got the SH feel tied down quite nicely.
Maybe, no ressigeur wants to make the movie?

Yes and no, Mortal Kombat isn't really Tarantino Style. Anyway....

SH?

Oh I forgot there is an movie I hate more than others.

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

I hate it because I really love the book. He made so many things that don't happen and changed things so stupid.:darn
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

yeah...mebeb the wachowski bothers then? lol....matrix kombat! lolz....

Silent Hill

LoTR: RotK was good as a movie....then again i am a PJ fan.....
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

yeah...mebeb the wachowski bothers then? lol....matrix kombat! lolz....

Silent Hill

LoTR: RotK was good as a movie....then again i am a PJ fan.....
Silent Hill wasn't bad, right...

And I didn't say Peter Jackson's wasn't excellent. But....... there were so many things changed from the book. Like the ghosts, in the book they never really partcipated in the fight itself.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

Well, it's hard, even for directors like Spielberg or Coppola to make an abbridged version of an epic into a 3 hours plus movie. I mean, you can't have a 2 hour scene when the Ent are having their meeting or when Gandalf explaining the lay of Middle-Earth while riding Shadowfax. But compared to the 2nd movie, the battle scene could use a few touch ups. :D
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

No, It's absolutly clear that the film cannot contain all things

but,............................

Take new things into the movie which doesn't happen in the book is something that makes me angry.....
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

it's ok...we're all uber-fans of something... i happen to like both book and the film.
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

But, it's the same situation with "Transformers" level4paperboy.

Oh, yes I missed the space-ships (Nemesis) and teletran 1 in the movie :( ("Transformers")
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Transformers is definitely the coolest movie out at the moment. The effects are amazing and the battles are immense. Also with a bit of comedy thrown in :D

I liked it so much i practically squealed when i walked into a shop yesterday and saw transformers toys......i felt a bit sad.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!

thats for some people...it was all flash and no substance for me....
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Why did you feel sad when you saw the toys, DD?

I watched Apocalypse Now yesterday on DVD and that movie still rocks!

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Apocalypse Now is one of the best :amuse

Especially the opening, and the final scene, with the Doors...that's one of those movies you can't stop thinking about long after you see it. And I still figure out new things every time I watch it.

ooooh, and it's another with Harrison Ford :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
And i still can't believe that Colonel Killgore would risk his men's life just so he can go surfing. :XD

"If I say it's safe to surf this beach, Captain, then it's safe to surf this beach!"
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Well i just watched the talented Mr.Ripley and i was really surprised because it is such a good film. At first i thought just watch so you could widdle away the hours but after like 20 minutes in i was like hooked. really good film, i recommend it.

as for apocalypse now there is probably only one quote that sticks in my mind, cant say its my favorite, but it just sticks

"We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army. "
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
I just watched Rush Hour 3. It was like the funniest movie I have ever seen. There were not many fighting scenes but I laughed during the whole movie nonstop. Them French guys sure were funny. And Jackie Chan was trying to act black at some point which I also thought was funny.

Based on action, I think this movie was the second best out all three movies. Number was better in that case.

However, I give hands down for the comedy. Chris Tucker just did what he had to do.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i just came back from the last showing of ratatouille. i saw it the 96% rating on rottentomatoes and i rushed to the movies... it was 100% for me!!! what an artistic film
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ugh, I'm going to see a movie this week, but I can't think of which one to go to! I'm stuck between Chuck and Larry, Hot Rod, and Transformers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top