Movies The Movie Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

Let's see...

Harry Potter (all)
Phantom of the Opera
Little Mermaid
Forrest Gump
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I watched Rush Hour 3 and Hatchet yesterday. Woah, Hatchet's gotta be the best slasher movie I've seen this year, IMO. The murders are so over-the-top that they're terrifying and hillarious at the same time :XD . RH3 is quite nice, but sadly the final battle is anti-climatic :notrust .
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
They were in the last two RH movies too.

And I'd never heard of Hatchet. Kinda sounds like a generic slasher, to me.
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Try watch it. I know I sound exaggerating. Everyone has their own taste after all.
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

Definitely !

Star Wars (Classsssssssic !)
Fearless (Absolutely breath-taking)
Spider-man (Especially no.2)
Pearl Harbour (Great movie)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Lmao LadyHatake, i'm with you on that one, funniest movie in all of history)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

....and I'm sorry, I can't leave this one out even though it'll be 6: The Mighty Ducks. I freaking love that movie :smile-big
I used to watch that hockey movie all the time as a kid. ^^

Hmm, my list... would be...

Lord of the Rings trilogy ( oh, the many hours I've spent watching this >_< )
Terminator 2
Remember the Titans
The Rock
Aliens

I also love watching Young Frankenstein, Die Hard, and Predator 2.

I'm usually more interested in seeing "new" movies rather than revisit movies I've already seen, though. These ones are the rare exceptions. ^^
 
Last edited:

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sounds like it.

Sooo, anyone thinking about seeing Across the Universe? I was probably gonna catch it this weekend. I don't usually like musicals, but it's psychedelic, and it's the Beatles. I can't turn down a bunch of long-haired protesters doing I Am The Walrus as a gansta rap.
 

Coup

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
288
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

I'm usually more interested in seeing "new" movies rather than revisit movies I've already seen, though. These ones are the rare exceptions. ^^
Heh, yea exactly. Though I still need to get around to seeing some of the classics, like part 2&3 of the Godfather(after how long it took me to see the first one in its entirety no telling when I will finish the trilogy).

Anyway good lists everyone. I'm liking the variety and seeing why its in your 5. Keep em coming...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha, I finally saw Borat last thursday. It was kinda funny. Some parts got really slow tho.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

Definitely !

Star Wars (Classsssssssic !)
Fearless (Absolutely breath-taking)
Spider-man (Especially no.2)
Pearl Harbour (Great movie)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Lmao LadyHatake, i'm with you on that one, funniest movie in all of history)
haha, yeah, I love Monty Python! I can recite a lot of the lines verbatim, since I've seen it so many times.
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh gosh, that reminds me of that one scene i'll never forget.. the naked bed wrestling.. ROFLMAO gosh it was funny but the aftermath that occurred in my brain was too much !
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OMG XD That was absolutely horrible XD I laughed so hard! It was kinda gross though, haha.
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
LMAO i know yeah ! haha and the after-image, god forbid !
A movie i can't wait to see is Rush Hour 3, i love jackie chan movies !
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Top 5 Movies You Seen Many Times

Monty Python is great. In my list, I also forgot to put all the Mel Brooks movies!

Blazing Saddles and History of the World are two of my all time favorites!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey i just watched Seven Samurai. every single praise this movie has received is absolutely true. a milestone for movies :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:wtf i always wanted to watch that film.....

How is it :nuts
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wait, are we talking about the movie Seven Samurai or the anime Samurai 7?

They are both amazing and very well done. I love the movie Seven Samurai more in some ways because it was the first one I saw but the anime was AMAZING as well and quite different in some ways too which was also cool!

Watch them both now...today! ^_^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Genki i watched samurai 7 but i not seven samurai :crying

well, anyway the latest film i watched is 40year old virgin :rofl
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
"OOOOOOOH KELLY CLARKSON!"

XD

I love The 40 Year-Old Virgin. Steve Correl (sp?) is hilarious in that movie XD
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah yeah but i hate evan almighty... i never thought it was a family film. i was prepared to rub my cheeks after the movie but all i did was smile....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top