- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
He's a crap actor. The only time he was worth watching was in Indiana Jones 4, and his performance there wasn't even that good.
tss,I mean Lithuania sux,I think the dvd-rip of the film will air sooner then the movie in cinemas here,I saw the trailer like 10 times already,I so want to see that,It was great when the dude tried to break in the window
I've heard rumors of HHH as Thor... I hope to god they don't do it...
screw statham, i'd rather see a complete surprise with sebastian foucan (free runner who did the first chase scene in casino royale) as daredevil. seriously, free runners need to be in more movies. i would pay $16 to see it just because it would be more believable.
i can't imagine anyone for the role of thor. seriously, i can't think of anyone who is tall, blond, and can pull off a nordic accent. some rumors mark kevin mckidd as a possibility and i wouldn't mind seeing him kick some ass like he did in rome.
if they're gonna use a somewhat young actor for cap, i'd like to see scott porter don the costume. he's pretty good at playing boy scout roles.
Yeah hes actin maybe not as good as his wrestling,but atleast we know how he acts and Edge,hes skinnier then H,H as you said loox perfect for the job,but he needs to improve his actingyoniekai said:eh, Hunter? that would suck.... it depends. he looks perfect but his acting is subpar. Edge would look better as Thor dont you think, kinda like a rockstar version

um, a captain america movie would have to start with an origin. since he started out young and i doubt they'll claim he was a wwII hero who managed to get himself frozen (that's a tad ridiculous, even for today's standards), he'll probably start out as a young volunteer for some military experiment in contemporary america. thus, a younger actor is more likely than an older one.They should go to someone from the Never Back Down movie,but noone will go for a young guy to play a 80 year old man.There have been some talk that Daniel Graig could be Cap,but sorry I like the actor but he just doesnt look like one.
um, a captain america movie would have to start with an origin. since he started out young and i doubt they'll claim he was a wwII hero who managed to get himself frozen (that's a tad ridiculous, even for today's standards), he'll probably start out as a young volunteer for some military experiment in contemporary america. thus, a younger actor is more likely than an older one.
Physically, HHH takes the cake when it comes to the Thor tryouts... But the acting...![]()

I liked Oceans to,bunch of reasons aswell.I liked Ocean's 11 better than the Italian job though. for a bunch of reasons.
Speaking of Cena, there are reports he might play as Scott Pilgrim in the Scott Pilgrim movie. Awesome! He fits it perfectly coz he's such a dork!![]()
@HK- He didn't really do much in Blade Trinity... Just a few little lines and a few fight scenes...
uh... kill bill?Can someone recomend me a good movie,an action movie or something,with fightin and stuff?Cause Im realy,realy am bored.
uh... kill bill?
oh if you want super hot chicks kicking ass, and don't mind reading subs coz they're chinese, watch So Close. I loved that movie.
