- Joined
- Sep 20, 2007
- Messages
- 4,039
- Reaction score
- 813
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
All the RAWs have been added to the first post!!
(Ok, there are a few missing, but I'll fill in the gaps when I have more time).
HUGE thanks go to Gold Knight for uploading all the covers for me!
I hope this inspires all the artists out there to color more... some of those really early covers are just phenomenal.
Added both. Thanks, guys.

(Ok, there are a few missing, but I'll fill in the gaps when I have more time).HUGE thanks go to Gold Knight for uploading all the covers for me!

I hope this inspires all the artists out there to color more... some of those really early covers are just phenomenal.
Added both. Thanks, guys.

Hmmm, well, since the project's just beginning, questions about it are expected. As long as we keep the first post organized and up-to-date, it should be ok, ne?...say to Kaylee to clean this thread![]()

Last edited:



)
























