Cover The Naruto Coverz Project Thread!

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
All the RAWs have been added to the first post!! :whoo (Ok, there are a few missing, but I'll fill in the gaps when I have more time).

HUGE thanks go to Gold Knight for uploading all the covers for me! :D

I hope this inspires all the artists out there to color more... some of those really early covers are just phenomenal.


hmmm.... ok :)


<hr noshade size="1">
232 cleaned ;)

Hi! As I promised to my friend Gaara-Dono, here my other contribution (with shade's support)
Creditz:
Line: Shade
The background is inspired from DD's job (but DD's BG is better; my BG suks :()


Added both. Thanks, guys. :amuse


...say to Kaylee to clean this thread ;)
Hmmm, well, since the project's just beginning, questions about it are expected. As long as we keep the first post organized and up-to-date, it should be ok, ne? ;)
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'll be adding more oldies (colored stuff) that people might not have seen before over time. I added some for Vol. 1-2, I'll continue probably on a daily basis.


Added vol 3-5 stuff too. I'll probably concentrate on PaintPixel's covers next, since her covers inspired so many artists.
 
Last edited:

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Update with thumbs ;)

345:

Cleaned By Shade

330:

Cleaned By Shade

267:


205:

Cleaned By Shade

392:

Cleaned by Shade

257:

Cleaned By Shade

267:

Cleaned By Shade
<hr noshade size="1">
pt 02

343:


278:


279:


c'ya o/~


Moderator Notice:
Added to first post.Thank you!~ sakura-aneki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland




Moderator Notice:
Added to first post . Thank you!~ sakura-aneki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
232



Cleaned and Color By me :)

[kay]Thanks, added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ultima

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
45
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I'll contribute aswell ^^

Karin cover Volume 39; chapter 351:

You guys be the judges if it's good enough
EDIT:added info

[kay]Thanks, added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hmm...
My karin is not update on first page ;~
here;


hehe ^^'
and chap 268 Cleaned :)


c'ya o/~

[kay]Thanks! Added both.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Added more stuff to vol. 6-7 and a lot of stuff to Vol. 25-27. (Yay for Paintpixel!) Let me know if there's any images that doesn't seem to be showing up and I'll reupload.

I'm going to work my way backwards from volume 25 next time. I believe Paintpixel started with vol. 24, so beyond that the cover colorings were usually done by artists later on.

There's still a lot of stuff that's not in the first post tho, but I'll get to it all in due course.
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy


Tnx to Orochimaru for the line ;)
I tried to imitate PaintPixel-sama's style, but it's an hard job =\

[gk]Added[/gk]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Finished uploading my Paintpixel collection - along with a few other covers for vols. 23-24 that I liked. Unfortunately that's all for her as far as I know. I'll keep going backwards for forward with other covers, depending on my mood (and I'll be sure to upload Zarosaki covers as well, Stiluz.)

Sidenote: If anybody has Paintpixel's chapter 215 cover - the one of Ten-Ten - in better quality let me know and I'll be sure to upload it, the only version I have is something I grabbed off the 'net and it wasn't in very good quality.
 

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sidenote: If anybody has Paintpixel's chapter 215 cover - the one of Ten-Ten - in better quality let me know and I'll be sure to upload it, the only version I have is something I grabbed off the 'net and it wasn't in very good quality.


:)

Great job with this guys!

[leen]We'll take care of the judging. Thanks. [/leen]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
GK try to put the color covers under the line art /raw ones pls xD other than that.

[leen]Some comments are not needed.[/leen]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi


:)

Great job with this guys!

Yay! Thanks, DouVerdugo. :)
Also if I missed any PaintPixel covers be sure to upload it here because I uploaded every single one I had.

sakura-aneki, yeah, as Kaylee said I was just trying to make the galleries inside the spoilers linear and easier to look at.
 

naruto-1969-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've uploaded all my old pages in my gallery.
Take those pages which are ok, because some of them are quite old :/
Note: 177 already added

naruto-1969-'s MH Gallery
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
very nice job VASSiLi :)

...

chapter 268 ;)

clean and color by me ;)

[kay]Thanks! Added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Shabanga

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
313(pretty old so not all that great)

cleaned by shade
357

cleaned by shade


[kay]Thanks! Added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

naruto-1969-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
cover of 363



[kay]Thanks! Added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ultima

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
45
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I added the info to my Karin cover on the previous page...even if it isn't good enough, I'd atleast like some feedback to know that lol
 

naruto-1969-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ok now the cover of ch.184



[kay]Thanks, added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top