Cover The Naruto Coverz Project Thread!

Dhazard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:wtf
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Holy mother f.... O______O Wooouw...
 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Am I allowed to post some...? ^^'








Chapters 337, 341, 356, 373, 390, and 398.

[kay]Added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Gintara said:
Am I allowed to post some...? ^^'
Yes of course... Your one of the best cover colorist!

@DynamicDragon: You're GAWD :wtf :luv :wtf
 

QianQian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
138
Reaction score
44
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Wow, so many quality coverz! I like them very much!
 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I was thinking on the caver 318, why they on it, they where from the anime movie
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Thanks you Oroshimaru; Black_burn; Zaija and of course... God DD ^^"

Well... I think we can discuss in here about some subject like:

Best cover lineart.
Best cover coloration.
Best coloration technique.

And I think we'll add the volume covers coloration soon (if there's any of course :XD)
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Heck at the rate everyone is going I would not be surprised if not only all the Covers were colored but entire volumes very soon. That would be quite the accomplishment.
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Heck at the rate everyone is going I would not be surprised if not only all the Covers were colored but entire volumes very soon. That would be quite the accomplishment.

*gasp!* You're probably right!! :s
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Hey Nati-chan.... Do you have a problem finding a cover to color?? :XD
Among all of this covers... I really loved the last one with Kakashi (chapter 12) done by DD ^^ plus the Amaretti vr. of chapter 400 cover!
 

Mahil

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
428
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
France
Light Version :



Dark Version :

 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Two new ones: 164 and 266





[kay]Added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

thewar

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
654
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Chapter 400


[kay]Added.[/kay]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top