Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Kadoman said:
Lee-nus were you able to access the entire Naruto part of that site? I haven't been able to for a few weeks now.
yeah, i was... that's a total bummer for you, man! wonder what's wrong... did you try a different web browser or something...? its a little far-fetched, but still...
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Hmm...seems you are right. I need IE to view it. I just switched recently to Firefox, so that's why. I'm just missing some plugins.





























 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Kadoman said:
Hey that pic is by my NF pal Hewryu! XD It was his halloween contest entry i believe.

http://hewryu.deviantart.com/

That is his DA galley, if you folks would like to see the rest of his work (and leave him some comments if you think the stuff looks good! All artists like comments afterall. XD) I really like his stuff! He's making me a special drawing with Obito and Yondi-kun! XD Well...he's supposed to be. >___< lolz
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Naruto Fanart


found today on animewallpapers.com
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Kadoman said:
:rofl OMG. That's great! Who made it? The one with kakashi in the masquerade mask and boots is good too.
Kadoman said:
Love this one of Kakashi! Exposed at last! :D

Makes me love him even more ~~~~~~~~~<3 ^^ He's teh smex.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Random Naruto Fanart

This is for Des.

Is the one you liked?

@Katy - I wish I knew who made those other ones! It's damn funny. I find a lot of these things on Japanese sites so I never know who credit or anything! :darn But actually that one was picked up from another forum.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

The best was that of Sakura in the first page.
 

mrcongojack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

This is an excellent collection of fanart!
 

kunai-knight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

i think the sackcloth and ashes dude is a freaking genious with art...nuff said and nuff respect given
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Why does this thread get so little love? I'll sticky it so it might get more attention.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

I'll contribute some more to it. Thanks GK!


I like the style of this artist, even though I don't think it looks very much like Genma.


Again, love the style. Very easy on the eye art.









Somebody here has this as their sig and I'd love to know where they got it from. I absolutely adore it. ADORE IT!

This is probably in my top 5 of Naruto/Sasuke portraits. I just love the way Naruto is portrayed because for once, he's not a bumbling fool, class clown or in the case of the yaoi pics, a submissive little girl. Here, he actually looks like he would kick some ass. I can see Hokage in his face. It goes without saying of course that Sasuke is HOT.

Hmmmm...:D

Double hmmm... :love Not a big Iruka fan but this one is drool-worthy.

Don't know who did this but it's damn good. Wish I knew.


[br]Posted on: 25 December 2006, 16:18:55_________________________________________________
Really should add this to the Kakashi thread. It's a beauty!

Wish I knew who did this.

I do love Sandfreak's work. Wish he was more active. I love how he portrays Sakura. The only Sakura I like.



How GORGEOUS is this art?[br]Posted on: 25 December 2006, 16:21:53_________________________________________________Can't help myself can I?



This is gorgeous. Makes me wanna cry.



Just a different version of the first one.

ITACHI! FTW!

Where's the Uchihacest! :D

Where's the love for Gaara?

 

check0r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

here are some of my favorites if i would go on this would never end.


hehe

great one but isnt a fanart but cool

Oo cool one

heheh kakashi

hahah shika XD

there u go here is the real AL!!
yeah yeah i know old one but SWEET!!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

I like that first one! Haven't seen that before. Also love the comic of Naurto carrying back Sasuke! Haha! :tem
 

check0r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

almost forgot most favorite.


DAMN shika is a PIMP!!
i want to be him XD
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Kadoman said:
I like that first one! Haven't seen that before. Also love the comic of Naurto carrying back Sasuke! Haha! :tem
The first one is by our very own Dynamic Dragon. I'm surprised you haven't seen that yet.

check0r said:
almost forgot most favorite.


DAMN shika is a PIMP!!
i want to be him XD
I remember the first time I saw this one. It was uncolored and in Japanese. I really want to see a translation of it plus the rest of the comic (that was the last panel). Shika definitely is popular with the ladies :fan

Everything here is fantastic!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

GASP! I haven't seen that one coloured!! I only have the line art!! I LOVE IT! Gaaaahhh!! Thank you!!!! :D *saves with violent enthusiasm*

EDIT: Heh...Ayah ya beat me to it! :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Oodles of fanart here! That's more like it! :D

Great work guys. *Collection grows bigger*
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Ooooh, all so pretty fanart! Paintpixel.com has got great pics, I think the style for all these pics is awesome! I like the one above me too ^^.
 
Top