Platforms The Nintendo Wii and DSi Thread

Vaertai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DSi and the Wii

Then it goes into some kind of food store option and you buy something on the DSi?! What!? And somehow you broadcast that and go to a burger joint and flash your DSi?!? What just happened?
that's pretty innovative. it would certainly make lines a lot shorter.
"Hi! Order please?"
*shows DS*
"One moment......Here you are have a nice day!"
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Got Wii Sports Resort today :D. Its a great game, good selection of sports and some really interesting ones too. Basketball is a lot of fun and I'm diggin the Frisbee. The Wii Motion Plus attachment is a wonderful accessory :D. At first when I saw thing thing I said t myself "O GOD, NOT ANOTHER ACCESSORY WE NEED TO BUY FOR THIS FREAKIN SYSTEM!!!" but I am happy to inform that the world that the thing is amazing! Every movement of your arm and wrist is read perfectly by the system, its a great addition to the system and I hope they utilize it well in the future. Anywho Wii Sports Resort if a great game to get, I'm enjoying it so much that I have yet to play more than 4 sports because I'm having too much fun with the ones I've been playing :p. So go out and get yourself a copy now! ;)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Got Wii Sports Resort today :D. Its a great game, good selection of sports and some really interesting ones too. Basketball is a lot of fun and I'm diggin the Frisbee. The Wii Motion Plus attachment is a wonderful accessory :D. At first when I saw thing thing I said t myself "O GOD, NOT ANOTHER ACCESSORY WE NEED TO BUY FOR THIS FREAKIN SYSTEM!!!" but I am happy to inform that the world that the thing is amazing! Every movement of your arm and wrist is read perfectly by the system, its a great addition to the system and I hope they utilize it well in the future. Anywho Wii Sports Resort if a great game to get, I'm enjoying it so much that I have yet to play more than 4 sports because I'm having too much fun with the ones I've been playing :p. So go out and get yourself a copy now! ;)
i also bought it and i have to say that i like it too!!:Dkendo(this sword fighting thingy^^) is a lot of fun and nearly exploded oput of happyness when i finnaly defeated this f*cking last boss in the 10-backwards level!!!!:spaz
now i'm trying to defeat this unbeatable champion in table-tennis!:darn
anyway,the other sports are fun,too,such as frisbee and the watersports^^
one question though:where is the difference between the wii-mote without and the wii-mote with this new addition??i didn't see a real difference to the older edition when playing??

and i saw the trailer for the winter games with charaters from nintendo and sega if i remember correctly and it looked awesome!!
+galaxy 2:wtf
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i also bought it and i have to say that i like it too!!:Dkendo(this sword fighting thingy^^) is a lot of fun and nearly exploded oput of happyness when i finnaly defeated this f*cking last boss in the 10-backwards level!!!!:spaz
now i'm trying to defeat this unbeatable champion in table-tennis!:darn
anyway,the other sports are fun,too,such as frisbee and the watersports^^
one question though:where is the difference between the wii-mote without and the wii-mote with this new addition??i didn't see a real difference to the older edition when playing??

and i saw the trailer for the winter games with charaters from nintendo and sega if i remember correctly and it looked awesome!!
+galaxy 2:wtf
Glad your enjoying it, I haven't played it for 2 weeks for obvious reasons, lol. The major difference is that with the wii motion plus your movement is now being read 3 dimensional. If you notice with frisbee, if you move your hand back or and foward it reads you doing that. Without it, reading wrist movements and other 3 dimensional movements would be impossible. That is the beauty of the wii motion plus. Plus its much more accurate. A cool example of how it reads you differently is if you go into sword fighting and take the remote and spin it around your head like your twirling as lasso, the sword will actually go around your mii in the game like you are doing. That was probably the coolest example I discovered on my own while playing of how well the wii motion plus works. Hope that helps with explaining it. :D
 
Top