Oh, well then congratulations to you!!
Questions!
What's the story behind your name?
Around the time I started learning Japanese (in 1999-ish) I decided to create a hotmail account... and I was thinking what to use and I came up with Nihonjintaylor beacuse well I wanted to be Japanese, and my name is Taylor... so it fit... later on, when I became a member of Narutofan, I decided it'd be a good idea to change my name a little bit and I changed it to the NJT you see today
.
What do you like doing when you're sad?
Trying to make other people happy / spending time with those that I care about
What do you want to name your future
child/children?
Already have a child, named her Hina
.
What makes you nervous?
Meeting people for the first time, being put in the spotlight in front of a lot of people (even though I like it I still get nervous
) and awaiting answers to important questions^^;
What makes you cry?
Stuff that is touching. Hurting the ones I love
What do you think of abortion?
Only way I could agree with it is if the person was raped with absolutely no way to take care of the child / give them up for adoption... but then again I still wouldn't want to hold the child of a person that raped me for 9 months.......
Longest trip you've taken?
Over 24 hours, from my house in Utah, to a city called Sakata in yamagata, did the whole trip and hardly slept at all.... that was Bleh
Your wish when you last blew your birthday candles?
That I become wealthy^^;
Do you follow fashion trends?
hmmm not that I know of?
Have you ever ran away?
With my father, from my stepmother^^;
Have you ever intentionally ignored someone?
Never.... I at least have the balls to tell them if they are bugging me
.
For how long?
N/A
Have you ever went on a romantic date?
haha yeah---
When was the last time you received a love letter?
perhaps it was in High school?
When was the last time you wrote a love letter?
Would that include valentine cards...?Then last valentines
If you could spend a whole week anywhere you want. Where would you go?
Right now? I'd want to be in Australia.... But umm in general, I'd like to be in Hawaii
What do you think of your past?
It was hell, but I'm greatfull of it
How did you spend yesterday?
Mostly at work, with morning spending time with my baby and night spending time with my wife, then late night spent on the pc searching various stuff
What time did you go to bed last night?
3:45am
Who was the last person who said good night to you last night?
Wife
What time did you wake up this morning?
10am
Do you know what woke you up?
My baby, she was scratching the wall
Who was the first person you saw this morning?
My baby
What did you have for breakfast?
I skipped it, and had lunch at a restaurant. I ate Unagi, sashimi, and some sushi at a Japanese restaurant. The sushi was TO DIE FOR!!!! Seriously never had some that was sooo good.
What was the first song you listened to today?
ガラナ - スキマスイッチ
What did you have for dinner last night?
I had 麻婆チャーハン from 7/11
Did you go anywhere today?
Out to eat, and then to work
Did you make/receive any phone calls today?
Nope
What did u wish for when you woke up this morning?
That I would have an email from a certain friend^^;
What is ur plan right now?
To finish eating dinner then will go back to work
Are u thinking about someone?
Always
Who ?
ひ・み・つ