- Joined
- Mar 15, 2013
- Messages
- 886
- Reaction score
- 336
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi guys! There's been a lot of talk about different appliances of Haki lately, and I just thought it would be better to sum it all up in a general "Haki thread" Here we can talk about everything concerning Haki, some examples:
I hope you guys like the idea of a thread such as this one!
Enjoy!

- Arnament haki.
- Conquerors haki.
- Observation haki.
- Roger and Luffy's ability to hear "the voice of all things" (If this is indeed related to haki.
- Different characters haki strength.
- Theories of new ways to apply haki in the future.
- Matchups.
- How haki makes it easier to battle certain devilfruits.
- how to train and perfect your haki skills
- Etc
I hope you guys like the idea of a thread such as this one!
Enjoy!


Please feel free to correct me if I misinterpreted the point that you were trying to make!
