Discussion - The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

Your favourite Celestial Star Dress

• Aquarius

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Leo

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Sagitarius

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Aries

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Virgo

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Taurus

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just wan't to ask people here what do they think about Gottfried?do you think it is stronger than Urano Metria? Also how do you rank Lucy's spells so far?

My take,from strongest to weakest:

Gottfried
Urano Metria
Lion Maiden
Aqua Storm (water-sand)
Aqua Metria

Lucy has come a long way from a CS wizard who can only summon 1 spirit at a time.

Firnfiction

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Just wan't to ask people here what do they think about Gottfried?do you think it is stronger than Urano Metria? Also how do you rank Lucy's spells so far?

Gottfried
Urano Metria
Lion Maiden
Aqua Storm (water-sand)
Aqua Metria

Lucy has come a long way from a CS wizard who can only summon 1 spirit at a time.
Gottfried could be stronger, which is why it had to take 3 casters, but also it has recoil damage. So far, based on the 2 times we've seen it, it might also only be able to hit one target. Urano Metria can be casted alone, and while it has been used against individual enemies, the visuals of the 'stars' being launched suggests it could be AoE (at least IMO).

The other Star Dress spells seem to be as good as the base spirits only. Only that Lucy has assess to them so she could hold her own without summoning her spirits.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Gottfried
Urano Metria
Lion Maiden
Aqua Storm (water-sand)
Aqua Metria

Pretty much the same as yours.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I was going through some stuff and I remembered this Star Dress concept for the Fairy Tail movie. This movie introduces the 4th generation of dragon slayers, mentioned in the quest.

I wonder if Hiro can take advantage of this idea of inserting a Dragon Star Dress for Lucy. It would be convenient and satisfying, as we're in an arc to deal with Dragon Gods.

The problem is, Wendy already overcomes this weakness of the rest of Team A with her ability to grant the power to slay dragons through enchantment. However, that didn't stop Hiro from giving Erza a way to face dragons. The Belserion sword.

Only Lucy and Gray do not have effective methods to fight dragons. So if Hiro goes down that path, he could present the Draco key (constellation) in the Gold Dragon God bow. And Lucy might acquire a new spirit after so long.

Your thoughts? I am very sad that Star Dress was discarded.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
So if Hiro goes down that path, he could present the Draco key (constellation) in the Gold Dragon God bow. And Lucy might acquire a new spirit after so long.
Yeah, Lucy's main goal at the beginning of the series was gaining keys but she didn't got any new keys post-7-year timeskip. Pyxis was first introduced in GMG arc but she most likely already was her owner back in X784.

I think it would be great if Lucy was gaining a new Celestial Spirit.

But it was ever to happen, it'd be in another arc.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah, Lucy's main goal at the beginning of the series was gaining keys but she didn't got any new keys post-7-year timeskip. Pyxis was first introduced in GMG arc but she most likely already was her owner back in X784.

I think it would be great if Lucy was gaining a new Celestial Spirit.

But it was ever to happen, it'd be in another arc.
I think it would be fun if she found a new key in the next arc. We know she wants to find the key to Aquarius again, but what if she came across a new key?

Everything we know about dragons is treated as something special in the manga. Dragons are like the pinnacle of power in the Fairy Tail universe. The most important beings.

Strangely, Hiro didn't exploit the fact that there is a constellation of Dragon. It would be interesting if he could work it out somehow. Maybe another Leo situation? A subordinate of a Dragon God (of Gold) is actually also a Dragon.

Of course, a Dragon in Lucy's arsenal would be awesome, but there are ways to balance that out. Hiro could introduce a Dragon in his teens or greatly reduce his power level to summoner level. But still, it would be an extremely powerful feature.

I would like to Lucy having a Star Dress DS to power up Natsu's power level in a "Tag Team" fight, would be fun. And in a way, Lucy would be more relevant in this arc (the theme is dragon gods).

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
I want Celestial King to come back.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
me at the base when we were told that there was a moon dragon, i said that lucy was going to collect her scales to make a unique stardress and that it would give a huge boost to lucy and give her DS powers .

It will also be a nod to sailormoon, because to activate this stradress, it will be in the form of a jewel, a ring to be exact.

This idea is still valid as long as Selene is not defeated XD XD .

After we are all waiting for the king's stardress which will be lucy's ultimate PU, but I really hope that it will not be an OS when she uses it against such an opponent as erza with Nakagami, I want to see a real fight with this stardress of the King .

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I see the King's Star Dress being your final upgrade. And something extremely situational to use.

So I wanted an intermediary between this form and the other forms of Lucy. So I thought of a Dragon Star Dress, a discarded concept for Dragon Cry.

As the Quest is totally focused on dragons, it's not impossible for Hiro to insert a new spirit, we haven't had one since the GMG arc. It's been a long time.

I had expectations for Selene, but Hiro kept Lucy from having any interaction with her. And Selene has no interest in Lucy, so I lost hope.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Lucy gets any dragon slayer ability it would be Wendy using the Dragon Seal enchantment similar to Erza swords. Specifically her dragon slayer sword.

Zelefomavis

Reaction score
Country
France
On the one hand, I'd love for Lucy to get more spirits, it was what I was looking forward to the most early in the manga, but on the other hand now her spirits are barely used properly so adding even more spirits would make that worse imo.
Still I'd like it if she got Yukino's keys. I juste want to see Ophiocus again !

I thought something about Star dress, bc I saw some complaints about how it was Erza 2.0
Would it have been better if Star dress was not an equip but a temporary fusion with the spirit ? So the spirits would still be displayed more, since SD Lucy would actually be 50/50 Lucy/Spirit

Anyway Lucy's magic is poorly exploited bc if I were her I would use Gemini to always turn into Wendy best supp for each fight.

One4All

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I was always looking forward for Lucy to get another key every arc ever since the way her story began. It was implied that she gets stronger the more she gets the remaining golden keys. Though,if other constellations are still a thing,Draco would be a silver key otherwise there would be a new set of keys other than the silver and golden ones. Like maybe Ruby,sapphire or diamond keys perhaps?

Also as @Zelefomavis said,the spirits were underutilized since Lucy got the stardress. I support the idea of a complete fusion with the spirits so that we won't always find a way to complain about how the spirits themselves were not used in every battle. Draco giving Lucy a dragon powers would be cool though.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Ophiuchus would be a great spirit for Lucy.

It is supposed to be above the other 12 but as Yukino is pretty weak, it is not really powerful in her hands.

I think its full strength can be exploited if Lucy somehow gains it.

Firnfiction

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Guys, I know this is out of the blue but.. What if CSK addresses Lucy as "old friend" because she looks like the previous Heartfilias who have carried down to 400Years Plan and that maybe one of her ancestors had also interacted with CSK?

(although this is contradicting if she was familiar, why was he not friendly with her when he first met her in the Loke arc)

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Ophiuchus would be a great spirit for Lucy.

It is supposed to be above the other 12 but as Yukino is pretty weak, it is not really powerful in her hands.

I think its full strength can be exploited if Lucy somehow gains it.
I think that too. Maybe we will see in 100 years that Yukino gives Lucy Ophiuchus and then unleashed full power of this spirit.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Yukino didnt give the Ophiuchus key to Lucy in GMG arc did she? 🤔 She was seen only putting Libra and Pisces key on the table. Weird :headscratch maybe Mashima forgot?

LuckSlayer

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I was going through some stuff and I remembered this Star Dress concept for the Fairy Tail movie. This movie introduces the 4th generation of dragon slayers, mentioned in the quest.

I wonder if Hiro can take advantage of this idea of inserting a Dragon Star Dress for Lucy. It would be convenient and satisfying, as we're in an arc to deal with Dragon Gods.

The problem is, Wendy already overcomes this weakness of the rest of Team A with her ability to grant the power to slay dragons through enchantment. However, that didn't stop Hiro from giving Erza a way to face dragons. The Belserion sword.

Only Lucy and Gray do not have effective methods to fight dragons. So if Hiro goes down that path, he could present the Draco key (constellation) in the Gold Dragon God bow. And Lucy might acquire a new spirit after so long.

Your thoughts? I am very sad that Star Dress was discarded.

That seems to be concept art of Capricorn Form. You can see the horns, bat wings, glasses and same hair style.

Last edited:

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That seems to be concept art of Capricorn Form. You can see the horns, bat wings, glasses and same hair style.
I prefer to believe in my fantasy kkkkkkkkkkkk.

But I've seen this argument many times, but I find the two designs different. And this one in the photo doesn't remember the colors of Capricorn.