Games The Pokémon Thread

Xerneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
766
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yeah that pigeon is a total Starly rip-off. Still cute though. Overall I like these designs, especially Chiramii (too bad it'll probably be useless) and Shimama. Munna's interesting..I hope it evolves into a levitating elephant lol.

I knew Reshiram was gonna be a Dragon/Fire type after we found out Zekrom was Dragon/Electric in an earlier leak. Its tail looks like a giant torch and Zekrom's looks like an electric turbine. Plus the hottest flames burn white or blue-white but since most people don't remember that they got fooled and thought it would be an Ice type or something.
 
Last edited:

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I like the Zebra pokemon :wtf
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
New desings are decent. The black legendary is ultra cool, white not so. Munna seems like it could be Drowzee pre-evolution? Or alternative evolution using cute stone or something... The pideon is unimaginative, just Starly with a bit of cute-fied Pidgey. Hihidaruma is my favorite, looks fun and strong, though I think it too much of an Inferape redo. Meguroko is my 2nd fav, and has interesting type too as ground/dark. I hope it's catchable in the early game. The zebra is nice too.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shimama and Meguroko are very awesome.The rest is also nice,way better than i expected at least.

I also prefer the black legendary over the white one and i like that your choices can influence the game.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now I heard somewhere that for these upcoming games that they are changing things. Is it true that Pokemon Black will have the white legendary and Pokemon White will have the black legendary? I heard this as a rumor but I have yet to see official information on it.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now I heard somewhere that for these upcoming games that they are changing things. Is it true that Pokemon Black will have the white legendary and Pokemon White will have the black legendary? I heard this as a rumor but I have yet to see official information on it.
That's true,just look at the box art for confirmation^^
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's true,just look at the box art for confirmation^^
Hahaha, I didn't even know the box art was out yet :darn. Silly me. I'll google for them myself and check it out. Thanks for the heads up ;).
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
omg I didn't know there was a pokemon thread until I stalked googlez_kun... zzzz... rofl

I love pokemon special adventure... Bulbasaur, snorlax, sceptile, heracross, tyranitar, flygon, gengar, butterfree, ash's Squirtle and Charmander.

I can't enjoy pokemon games as much anymore because it getting complicate like math ev trainings, nature, movesets, etc.... -____-

But yeah, favorite pokemon special character is red, green, yellow (when i though she is a boy, still cute now I guess), gold, ruby, diamond, and pearl.

Of the girls, I like yellow, blue, misty, and platinum.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Never knew there were people who read the manga.
I only read up to chapter 80 i think,because of the lack of scans on OneManga.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never knew there were people who read the manga.
I only read up to chapter 80 i think,because of the lack of scans on OneManga.
mangatraders mate... up to diamond and pearl arc
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh thanks^^

Have to catch up a lot.
Black and White should start in the manga soon right?
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah, but I think they just starting platinum, heart gold and soul silver.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see.
Anyway,i'm still at the point where they are on the island and the three legendary birds fuse(?),though.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see.
Anyway,i'm still at the point where they are on the island and the three legendary birds fuse(?),though.
ah.... you still at the first arc red, green, and blue.
I guess i just spoil quite a bit sorry.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No problem,i knew yellow was a girl.^^

Anyway,has anyone ever played the card game?
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I used to own quite a few and then I gave them to my cousin which he got them all wet.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
since i read this thread... it is seem expert pokemon player are there ...

one thing, i need help for Sliver Pokemon for DS version..

how i get poke flute ? I love old sliver game but new DS version ... because big guy block dig cave ....

i prefer to play wihout cheat or game shark... because i am enjoy to play ...
For Silver, Gold, and Crystal, you don't need Poke' flute. Get radio card from Lavender radio tower then tune the radio to the Poke' flute thingie or whatever. That should do it.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
O man the card game, lol. Honestly, I used to collect the cards but I had absolutely no idea how to play the game :darn. I just loved staring at them and seeing how awesome and shiny my Charizard was. I guess it was a combination of me just being little and also not having anyone to play with or teach me how to play. But I still got them anyway for the thrill and excitement of staring at them in a binder :XD.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The card game was awesome as fuck, maaaan. Can't blame you. I wanted to collect a lot of the cards. Truth be told, if the cards weren't all new and Diamond and Platinum and Hoenn and shit like that, I'd actually drop money on the cards. Fuck third generation and after. First was the best, second was decent.
 
Top