The Quiet Earth

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Teub, where are the videos? it's been a while since you've showed us what Japan is looking like :wtf

And how is work and the family you're staying with?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

for those who enjoyed claymore, i would recommend to read Ubel blatt.
:lmao avas srola kokO.

Teub, where are the videos? it's been a while since you've showed us what Japan is looking like :wtf

And how is work and the family you're staying with?
Oops, sorry, I uploaded this one last month:


The editing and the settings (I forgot to input the right settings at the start of my project in Adobe Premiere, and I was too lazy, since when I realized that I did it was almost completed) are pretty lame. Though, as wrote my friend in his comment, the light does feel good. I don't have much time to make video clips, since I'm fully living it, especially since the start of this month (another dance lesson tonight, and it started to look a bit better, this Cha-cha-cha of mine; though I'd appreciate, will all due respect, to have younger partners ~ not that I dislike ladies in their fifties :cheez).

Work has been quite enjoyable until now. Lots of Kaki (Persimmon) buds picking under a bright and hot sun, some mushroom burying under the rain, some Tamanegi (Onion) picking also under the rain, and since yesterday I started preparing the Kayanomi (Torreya nuts) that we are going to use while baking sweets (that I tasted... really delicious :hee) that will be sold at the Earth Celebration festival in august. The family is like the work. They are not that much older than me (in their early thirties) and the lady speaks English very well, thus, even if my Japanese isn't evolving as much as it was last month, it's relaxing. What's more, there are lots of festivals this month, which makes for really great moments, culturally speaking.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

wait...I tought he's there just to relax... :huh


aaaaaaa...you went there for work.....I'm soo jelly :scry...
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^ Well it is work without being work, since there is no money involved; it's an exchange of helpfulness. Why do I feel a bit like I'm repeating myself there?..

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------


---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------


Definitely, without the hint of a doubt. But that's what I was gifted with, so f*** it, whatever...


---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Digikid84 - Rebel

Computer Club ft. Frankmusik - Losing streak

Hot Donkey - Disregard (remix by Ali Jamieson)

Active Child - When Your Love is Safe (remix by Classixx)

Tom Browne - Funkin' for Jamaica
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

some parts gave me the impression that you were on a bike...how can you cycle and record at the same time :huh .you have some-kind of "camera mount harness"??..awesome video btw :zomg
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^ Yupyup, I was cycling while recording indeed. I guess, even though I didn't reach the woman-level of this skill, that I can multitask a little. It's a bit dangerous though, especially on some narrow roads. And nope, I don't have any accessory, only the camera (not even a tripod actually), that's why it's so shaky and off-centre all the time.
Thank you very much. :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Teubier au rapport !

j'etais comme eux, j'ai crame ce morceau a l'epoque :hee
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^ Yupyup, I was cycling while recording indeed. I guess, even though I didn't reach the woman-level of this skill, that I can multitask a little. It's a bit dangerous though, especially on some narrow roads. And nope, I don't have any accessory, only the camera (not even a tripod actually), that's why it's so shaky and off-centre all the time.
Thank you very much. :hee
I can dance while cycling..Nobody can beat that :lmao...Well you did a pretty good job there, considering the fact that you did not use any camera support or whatever..It wasn't that shaky...and the song totally fits the video..:mono
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Everydayz ~ Dream & Smile :hee

But before you do...




You just get used to living in fear, or give up,
When you can't even picture your future
...
And the saddest thing
Is all of it could have been can be avoided




---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Like your sig teub, who's the character?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^^ It's Tizoc, from Mark of the Wolves.

---------- Post added June 19, 2012 at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was June 17, 2012 at 11:12 PM ----------


Beautiful movie.

---------- Post added June 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was June 19, 2012 at 03:12 PM ----------

Phoenix - 1901 (remix by Build)

Chad Valley - Now that I'm real

Penguin Prison - The worse it gets (remix by Shook)

Bliss - American heart (remix by The Revenge)

Pseudonimo - Yet, I still want you

---------- Post added June 23, 2012 at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was June 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM ----------


---------- Post added June 24, 2012 at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was June 23, 2012 at 04:37 PM ----------

Marina & the Diamonds - I am not a robot (remix by Penguin Prison)

The Naked and Famous - Young blood

Gin Joints - For tonight

Koru - I believe

Phil Collins - You can't hurry love
...

---------- Post added June 29, 2012 at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2012 at 05:06 PM ----------

F.O.O.L. - To Japan and never back I

Xinobi - Japanese

Coldplay - Lovers in Japan

NJ(エヌジェイ) - La Sakura

Nobuo Uematsu ft Emiko Shiratori - Melodies of life
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Teubs ~~~~ are ya back yet? I forgot the date you're supposed to be back from. ^^;
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Teubier au rapport !

How was the trip coming back and did you bring back tons of things?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Everything went well. ^^ I didn't bring back tons of things... but a few gifts and clothes (2 nikka pokka, 3 other work pants, around ten t-shirts, lots of HNK-underwear/five fingers & tabi socks, and some other stuff). That's not bad actually, given that it was not the goal of this trip. Nothing really geeky though... except a figurine of Egashira 2:50. ^^

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Yay t'es de retour! :glomp
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^:hee

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Ame Strong - Tout est bleu

Booba - Le bitume avec une plume

Error Love - Top cop mega heat

Fantan Mojah - Rasta got soul

Just Jack - Writer's block
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Teubier vous salue bien bas.

dude im a KOF 13 fan now :zomg
 
Top