Re: Teubier au rapport !
How do you pronounce Teubier
?
How do you pronounce Teubier
?
?
), and even if you were drunk, or should I say, maybe even more since you were drunk.



Yep the landscape and scenery were definitely something to behold and Liam NeesonVery well done overall. Truth is, from the instant I heard John's Walk again here, I think that I upgraded my opinion of this movie unknowingly (at first), because until that particular point in the movie timeline, I felt a bit let down from time to time. I guess that it comes from the fact that the characters were a bit botched imho, in comparison to the high quality of the landscapes and photography/ambient soundtrack/FX, thus the contrast between those ~even a poorly done movie, if it's poor in every aspect, might appeal to me because it would be harmonious~ didn't allow me to fully immerse myself into the movie until J.W's track arrival. But from that point onwards, it was a really great movie imho. And, well, Liam Neeson never disappoints (even when directed by L.Besson). I love that actor.
Btw, thank you again for writing about it in the movie thread, since I watched it based on your (and Koen's) opinion(s).
And the ending scene was epicly epic.



At least there will be all sorts/colours of (Y)Ebisu to french my first!




Thank you verily.Ah, the area is like a peninsula. It looks very nice, I hope you get better weather soon
How long was you flight btw?
It's bound to be quite a versatile weather here apparently.Ah, for some reason I thought of the flight to Narita from the USThank you verily.It's bound to be quite a versatile weather here apparently.
Mmmm 3 hours and 45 minutes, with an hour long stop at Moscow to transfer between airplanes, then 9 hours and 20 minutes to reach Narita. Not that long, at least it was more bearable than both my first and second travels to japan, as the first was a straight flight to Narita for 13 hours, and the second was with a pointless stop at Berlin after an only 1 hour and 30 long flight, thus a still very long straight flight to Narita in the end. Nine hours is still a lot though, quite demanding on the back when you can't enjoy the vastness and quality of Business/First class seats.
...that is indeed a long haul. That doesn't seem TOO bad. What did you do to preoccupy yourself on the flight?

I almost didn't sleep, so, music, music, and music. All the way.Ah, for some reason I thought of the flight to Narita from the US...that is indeed a long haul. That doesn't seem TOO bad. What did you do to preoccupy yourself on the flight?
Was it Singapor Airlines ?
They used to have awesome stuff for long flight.
Awesome stuff... mmmmm Ô_- what kind?

...