The Quiet Earth

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Teubier au rapport !

2beers..you got me there...for a second I thought I misspelled "hero" and I had no idea that it can be used as a substitute term :bored :lotsofarfs
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

As many as you can. :cheez
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Teubier au rapport !

u really like KOF? :XD
got the KOF13 but couldn't play it, the system is really different from SSF4 and it's hard to switch fighting game when u're already used to play one.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

u really like KOF? :XD


A lot! That's the serie that really pulled me in the fighting games world, starting with the '96, and I can't count the number of hours I spent with my friends playing KOF '98, seriously serious jewel there. As much as these two charming ladies around here.



Edit : There was a hidden Sunkus only 20 minutes while walking from where I stay! I'm alive! :hee

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

got the KOF13 but couldn't play it, the system is really different from SSF4 and it's hard to switch fighting game when u're already used to play one.
:nod I understand perfectly, and I didn't try KOF 13 yet. But that's what I've been going through due to the 3rd strike syndrome.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Teubier au rapport !

...happens all the time :fan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Guile? :vin
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

PFFF As if Whip could beat Blue Mary u.u
None of them/you could beat the other, as both are very different and truly exhilarating in their/your own ways. But I was going more with a rescue run by Whip to Blue Mary here, rescue from the crazy guy up there, you know, the one that I cosplayed last NYE... :derp
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !



Guess Terry would be better o.o
Weak! When you really know Fatal Fury/KoF, only Raiden is meant for Gary!

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Why would Terry be better? Oh right, because it's not the WRONG FRANCHISE?! :arf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I support the guy in the blue/golden pants for Gary *-*

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Why would Terry be better? Oh right, because it's not the WRONG FRANCHISE?! :arf
Yesh u.u Now stop mentioning that.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Share the cosplay *-*
Dunno why you didn't do that alrdy, bastard D:
Mmmmm I can't anymore, at least until the end of june, since I burned the picture on dvd that are at my flat. And I won't say that I will anyway, since I won't. I'm trying to mimic the tip of the Whip way of sharing oneself now, pretty peculiar and quite interesting I must say. :gent

Why would Terry be better? Oh right, because it's not the WRONG FRANCHISE?! :arf
True, but please refrain from stating the obvious mistakes of others so blatantly in my thread Gary-sir :gent, as here it has to be done very subtly and only Farfalla does not have to follow the rule, because, well, you know. :^_^
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Don't you mean Zangief? :eyeroll
You're not dark enough for that, whito u.u

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

True, but please refrain from stating the obvious mistakes of others so blatantly in my thread Gary-sir :gent, as here it has to be done very subtly and only Farfalla does not have to follow the rule, because, well, you know. :^_^
I hate when people makes me feel 'special' T.T
And they are all fighting games characters!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Teubier au rapport !

True, but please refrain from stating the obvious mistakes of others so blatantly in my thread Gary-sir :gent, as here it has to be done very subtly and only Farfalla does not have to follow the rule, because, well, you know. :^_^
Hmmm....I wonder who's domain this truly is then :plot
 
Top