The return of the...

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Back Room

Only you know what you are talking about. :XD

At least I think so? :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Back Room

Private conversation or can I enter?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Back Room

you you can, but i forgot where the door to my head was :/
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Back Room

[move]:dancin[/move]
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Back Room

I remember Adi mentioning once that you were preparing for an exam..are you a student? what are you studying??

do you work?

how do you spend your free time?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Back Room

BUMP THIS SHIT
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Back Room

i was going to respond to this but i guess i forgot, oh no i replied but my ISP refused to send it actually my neighbours ISP i'm getting net for free :) just a bit tinkering in ubuntu and you get their passwords,except hacking i like reading, watching sci-fi reading manga/watching anime, thinking of some shit that would make you sad if you're normal, also a ton of other stuff like swimming in my thoughts and thinking what to make reality in the next 6 days (the 7th is a breaktime) :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Back Room

Welcome back wizzard~! Hope you don't disappear again :hug

How was your time away?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Back Room

well not really something i can describe and i won't even be trying to. It's not something i want to remember forever :). Some school and studying the rest is just not all good :) .
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Back Room

Welcome back wizzard~! Hope you don't disappear again :hug

How was your time away?
I'm not really disappearing (into thin air)

P.S. bump :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Back Room

It would seem you're the only regular around there places goldy B :D
Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment. Where you been? and how's things?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Again may be forever

I'm not really sure it's a compliment from a bystander point of view but sure is nice to have someone to write with :).

I haven't really been away, every time I launch a browser the tab with MH loads i just don't read it regullary (I'm starting now :)).
Also i was asked not to write around those places
As you probably know me and Adi broke up, also I'm researching ways to succeed in the fields of social life. I don't plan becoming a no-lifer again.
I think I'm also considered a cheater by some of the users in this forum.
And it's pretty late so I'm going to bed. Please write here again soon :)

Also Adi says there is someone here who doesn't like me enough to consider banning me (I don't know why), but I don't remember behaving badly and it would be very uncalled for if it happens.
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Again may be forever

Also Adi says there is someone here who doesn't like me enough to consider banning me (I don't know why), but I don't remember behaving badly and it would be very uncalled for if it happens.
Haha, no worries, it was most probably a joke...bans are serious stuff, when it happens it happens for real...the only member the global staff considers banning from time to time is Milly:teehee
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Again may be forever

Haha, no worries, it was most probably a joke...bans are serious stuff, when it happens it happens for real...the only member the global staff considers banning from time to time is Milly:teehee
hahaha...but to be honest the forum won't be the same without him...cos he's stimulating the creativity of certain members (points to "curry badger") :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Again may be forever

As you probably know me and Adi broke up, also I'm researching ways to succeed in the fields of social life. I don't plan becoming a no-lifer again.
How's the plans to social life going?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Again may be forever

hahaha...but to be honest the forum won't be the same without him...cos he's stimulating the creativity of certain members (points to "curry badger") :lmao
That is true...well we'll just restrict his posts to certain sections:teehee....but we will need a public poll for that...let the community decide!!:maracas
 
Top