The return of the...

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

Sounds very reasonable, but I have a question. What if some people consider something fun while to other it is unappropriate? (just for the sake of the former post not being the death of this thread :) (when one discussion ends, another should start))

By saying this I'm not being, in any way, disrespectful. It's just for the sake of continuing to fill the server HDDs and SDDs with ones and zeros.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We have coockies.

Depends on the subject, depends on the context. All issues are treated on a case by case basis, the specifics of the case determine the way in which it is handled.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

I see in that case better not do anything some might consider inappropriate if those are figures of authority :D otherwise just be polite :)?

Still the way you write, sounds damn complicated, please take this a compliment :)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We have coockies.

It's very simple: act like you are among polite company. If you would not say something, or act a certain way, in public, in real life, then don't do it here.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

It's very simple: act like you are among polite company. If you would not say something, or act a certain way, in public, in real life, then don't do it here.
Ah, you see that's a problem (at least the second half) (btw I usually treat others the way I want to be treated so there wont be any problem). You see for some reason I don't see anything wrong doing stuff other people might consider offensive. But worry not I'll be polite to the full extent of this word in my dictionary :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: We have coockies.

I think that's why Kaiten said "company" XD Not caring about offending people could get you fired o/ (even if it wasn't your intention to offend, some environments would require you to have a more fitting behavior).
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

I suspect 'company' in that case meant a group of people and in my eyes I'm not being rude. As they said some time ago ' the problem is not in your television' :D

Also there are many things which could get one self fired and I'm supposed to be careful for all of them? I prefer getting sacked. and it's not the environment it's the people of which it is constructed.

An almost perfect example of what I find the basic rules to any conversation.

The only reason I haven't finished a talk following those rules is because usually my partner decides the conversation is over and there is nothing more to be done or said.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

Thank god you didn't write a big answer cause the servers were going to crash from all the traffic in this thread :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We have coockies.

Hey wizzy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ how was your day? I don't remember if I asked you, are you working at the moment?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

I'm aways working on something and I'm never getting paid for it :D

It was an average day until I decided t rewatch for 6th time Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann :D then it was already nigh :D

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

I read the new chapter of Kenichi it was nice, I liked it :). also saw the 2nd part of The fellowship of the ring :) and right now outside is getting ready to pour hell down on Earth :) and just like in One Piece it's gonna rain lightning :) :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We have coockies.

I'm aways working on something and I'm never getting paid for it :D
:arf

Well I assume you mean you're not working for some kind of company, otherwise you should be getting paid. ^^

It was an average day until I decided t rewatch for 6th time Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann :D then it was already nigh :D
:Haha
I've done that a few times, watching or re-watching the older shows. But doing that does make the time run faster.

I read the new chapter of Kenichi it was nice, I liked it :). also saw the 2nd part of The fellowship of the ring :) and right now outside is getting ready to pour hell down on Earth :) and just like in One Piece it's gonna rain lightning :) :D
Never got really into kenichi - though I did watch some anime. I don't remember if I finished watching it either.


Have you read any manhwas?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

:arf
Have you read any manhwas?
I have but I don't like it having to switch from right to left back to left to right. Once I read a whole chapter before getting what's wrong with it :D
Also I probably can't name the manhwas.
Well I assume you mean you're not working for some kind of company, otherwise you should be getting paid. ^^
No company, self employed :D Working on myself, on some story, on memorizing the lines of Doctor Who etc. :D

---------- Post added June 06, 2012 at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was June 05, 2012 at 09:23 AM ----------

Charlie It just occurred to me the users here have physical bodies :D. What do they do with them :? :)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

I know Haters gonna hate but still :D I'm curious :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We have coockies.

I don't understand, you mean, what do people do with their bodies? :?bunny
They sleep at night, wake up at morning for the most part, working people at least do this and that. Whilst, lazy ones sleep in. Then, they repeat the endless cycle that we call the joys of living humanity. If I understand the question right.... people sleep, eat, drink, work, enjoy themselves and sleep again then die with their bodies.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

I knew this much for most of the people here we may even add they read/watch some japanese products :) :D

Everything not normal is more interesting :)

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Except everything else I was wondering what ppl do when they don't respond fast to new posts :D
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: We have coockies.

I knew this much for most of the people here we may even add they read/watch some japanese products :) :D

Everything not normal is more interesting :)

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Except everything else I was wondering what ppl do when they don't respond fast to new posts :D
They might be memorazing DR Who lines :3c
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

They might be memorazing DR Who lines :3c
something I wrote in a different place just yesterday :D
About the Sherlock series. For some reason I disliked most of it. Probably the directors` fault (also i think I have a problem with him obsessing like 'that' over things), but on the other hand I love the BBCs Doctor Who :) theorizing on the plot there is much more interesting for me especially if the one watching has a good memory. There are some awesome puns :D like 'This is your final destination', 'Are you my mommy?', 'Turn left.' and so on which when used IRL 'bring happiness to all' (who know where it is from). :)
:^_^ whovian :hug
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: We have coockies.

Hi,
I'm an INTP and i like talking a lot so feel obligated to post as much as possible :)
In the Myers-Briggs test, people only get a stable result for whether they're an introvert or an extrovert lol. I wouldn't treat that score as too authoritative.
 
Top