The return of the...

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

I don't either I find it a good tool for self evaluation, while doing the test asking yourself the question (on that particular site)

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Just noticed I had a new post here :D sory to make you w8 :)

---------- Post added June 09, 2012 at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was June 08, 2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

I wanna braag .. :D Here is some part of me :D bragging while the other thinks something like 'pf, this is nothing I can do better" :D

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

wah, I got so many likes :wtf

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

:hug

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I wonder how many times I can double-post :D / whats the max length of a post ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We have coockies.

Double post will be like that forever *- the default setting is about a month from the original post before you can have another post by the same person.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

You have real good talent for that and here a lot of people agree as you see form the likes. Although you keep insisting on being lucky - though I can see that too sometime being in the right spot makes all the difference. However - I think if you're at good at something luck or not - its best to make something of that - whatever that happens to be. You cant stay on being lazy or at home forever right?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

You think? (rofl) wanna bet? :D My 8 ball says otherwise (rofl)
I insist it's luck also not everyone think the same way :? And I have nothing to make photos of anyway so it's really gonna be put effort in something and then delete it so it doesn't take up disk space :? :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We have coockies.

You think? (rofl) wanna bet? :D My 8 ball says otherwise (rofl)
I insist it's luck also not everyone think the same way :? And I have nothing to make photos of anyway so it's really gonna be put effort in something and then delete it so it doesn't take up disk space :? :)
Well - you're still young right - so you have a lot of time to figure things out but If you never make a move at something it will never get done and you'd still be at the same place.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: We have coockies.

So, ask each other questions. Fine. Here it goes.

I don't know any questions though, since I have no idea who you are. So why don't you introduce yourself to me?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

Sorry Have I missed that bit :D
I'm Moni 1.91m(6'3") tall Living On My Own (kidding, in Bulgaria, with my parents).
Likes : music from the 80s-90s generally, Good food, nice views, pretty things, brain teasers, sci-fi, fire and ice, summer, winter and spring, principles and some other stuff which aren't so apparent or need more than one word to be described.
Dislikes: Mainly some types of food and attitudes and hair dryers (they interfere with my thinking process and not many things can interfere with that
This was supposed to be Doctor Who reference
:D)

Fears: of falling AND hitting the ground and being attacked by many living things at the same time. Otherwise I'm pretty immune to fear.

Suggest something else I might summarize for you :) ?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: We have coockies.

Sorry Have I missed that bit :D
I'm Moni 1.91m (6'3") tall Living On My Own (kidding, in Bulgaria, with my parents).
Likes : music from the 80s-90s generally, Good food, nice views, pretty things, brain teasers, sci-fi, fire and ice, summer, winter and spring, principles and some other stuff which aren't so apparent or need more than one word to be described.

Dislikes: Mainly some types of food and attitudes and hair dryers (they interfere with my thinking process and not many things can interfere with that
This was supposed to be Doctor Who reference
:D)

Fears: of falling AND hitting the ground and being attacked by many living things at the same time. Otherwise I'm pretty immune to fear.

Suggest something else I might summarize for you :) ?
You're tall. Although, it's not that much bigger then myself. You sound like a pretty.. average person.

How about hobbies? Your favorite 'enter every possible thing you can imagine'?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We have coockies.

I'm sorry, entering what now? :huh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: We have coockies.

Words. Like.. "TV Shows". "Music". "Books".

Etcetera.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

You don't expect me to enter every song I like, I hope. I probably don't know the names of 1/3 of them (not good with names)
TV shows - like I said mostly sci-fi :
Stargate (SG-1/Atlantis (Universe was trash bust still watched it and enjoyed 'cause it StarGate), Kyle XY, Eureka, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13, John Doe, Joan of Ark, Farscape, Star Trek, Doctor Who, HUSTLE, Sherlock, either Serenity or Firefly was the show, Battle Star Galactica, Frindge, Babylon 5, Smallville, Torchwood, Heroes, Jake 2.0, The Big Bang Theory, Switched @ Birth, I've watched bits of Alien Nation and Lexx, Nikita, 24, Friends, Early Edition and more but can remember right now :)
Music : indeed mostly hits from the time that has passed in the genres I've indicated :)
I haven't read many books yet and still have only two favorite one (except the Harry Potter to the 6th one), I like Heart of Fire by Linda Howard and The Elegant Universe by Brain Greene, there are also some others from the big names in Bulgaria.

Also I weight 70-72 kilos (155-159 pounds). For anine and manga preferences you can see MAL in my sig :)

I'd say most people consider me abnormal and not a small part just by meeting me and not even talking to me.
Forgot to say, I like most types of humor except the stupid and the obvious one (the last can have a potential but in very rare cases)

Hobbies :? I don't think I've done something like that :D but I've tried many things none the less - I tried dancing, aeromodelism, japanese, russian, rollerblading, running, snowboarding, knitting, cooking, painting, gardening, sculpturing, Go, soldering, playing guitar/piano (although I wanna try drums), fishing, climbing (as in walking up the mountains), swimming, building (tents) repairing rooftops, chimneys etc., wood carving, smithing, bungee jumping there are probably more but no more come to mind atm. In both my villages I enjoy axing wood, scything/sowing the weed, watering (plants) and eating some home made veggies and fruits. :)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: We have coockies.

TV shows - like I said mostly sci-fi :
Stargate (SG-1/Atlantis (Universe was trash bust still watched it and enjoyed 'cause it StarGate), Kyle XY, Eureka, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13, John Doe, Joan of Ark, Farscape, Star Trek, Doctor Who, HUSTLE, Sherlock, either Serenity or Firefly was the show, Battle Star Galactica, Frindge, Babylon 5, Smallville, Torchwood, Heroes, Jake 2.0, The Big Bang Theory, Switched @ Birth, I've watched bits of Alien Nation and Lexx, Nikita, 24, Friends, Early Edition and more but can remember right now :)
Can't believe we have so many things in common :faint

how about The Lost World???

As for Universe...I share your opinion. I have watched only 5 episodes and stopped cos it was crap :oh...


ATM I've discovered that I also like Korean dramas :3c
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: We have coockies.

Jurassic Park? I thought it's a trilogy/book(s) rather than TV series :? (Yeah I even have them on the HDD atm) :) also I'd like to include Primeval and Terra Nova

What do you watch Ancy? :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

Jp is a trilogy - I like your list of watched show - watched most of them as well.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Also I weight 70-72 kilos (155-159 pounds)
Wait you're 6'3 and around 160. Darn I'm jelly brah - I need to loose weight. Deitssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - say no to fast food and get to working out regularly.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

I like FF (Fast Food :D consuming it every other month :D)

Still :/ too little should generate some kilos muscles :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

Well I'm a few over - than I'd like to be. So thats where the excriese comes in. :p
Anyways - Like Ancy mentioned above from your list. I've seen a few of those as well.

Sg1 / Atlantis - Atlantis was okay in the beginning but I know what you mean.
Sg 1 was pretty much awesome throughout but it really got good for me when Daniel started evolving.
Farscape - that was awesome.
Battlestar galactica - cool / awesome
Babylon 5 - Was awesome.
Heroes - cool
Never really watched doctor who but iirc seen one or two episodes. The lost world was also good that.
There some more shows names that I watched but I don't recall their names.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

I strongly recommend most BBC shows :) (Doctor Who, Hustle, ... )
what did you like about them Charlie? :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

I strongly recommend most BBC shows :) (Doctor Who, Hustle, ... )
what did you like about them Charlie? :)
Dr Who? Hard to say but i did really enjoy the bbc show called coupling. It was hilarious. Dr. Who - I remember one episoe partially where he traveled in time or something ^^; - not sure. Well come to think of it there were a few more English shows that I liked too.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

Dr Who? Hard to say but i did really enjoy the bbc show called coupling. It was hilarious. Dr. Who - I remember one episode partially where he traveled in time or something ^^; - not sure. Well come to think of it there were a few more English shows that I liked too.
Doctor Who is all about time-traveling and I meant the shows you mentioned earlier in the thread :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: AND I DON'T CARE! :D

They shows that I liked were really good, the cast and acting were great. I don't remember a lot of the shows names. Well a few of the shows names I should say. One I do recall was coupling. If you have not seen that - check it out.

Oh and I'm watching Shaman king now.
 
Top