- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: We have coockies.
Sounds very reasonable, but I have a question. What if some people consider something fun while to other it is unappropriate? (just for the sake of the former post not being the death of this thread
(when one discussion ends, another should start))
By saying this I'm not being, in any way, disrespectful. It's just for the sake of continuing to fill the server HDDs and SDDs with ones and zeros.
Sounds very reasonable, but I have a question. What if some people consider something fun while to other it is unappropriate? (just for the sake of the former post not being the death of this thread
(when one discussion ends, another should start)) By saying this I'm not being, in any way, disrespectful. It's just for the sake of continuing to fill the server HDDs and SDDs with ones and zeros.
otherwise just be polite
you don't want to know 

whovian 