The return of the...

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

Is any of the above long and completed?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: All gather.

Sounds like less shitty defense devil.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

And wizzard left us...
It was before Defense Devil!

...and I helped scanlate it :')

Though it didn't get far into being scanlated before Viz licensed it.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

Go read them bish.

Read them vigorously, don't rush them, you must look and marvel at all the drawings.
I don't start ongoing series unless I've seen the anime before that. (by accident)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

It doesn't work like that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: All gather.

M×0.

it's not that long 99 chapters but it's completed, it's not as good as all the other manga I recommended though.
Mx0 was great IMO. I think he would like it. The only shame is the abrupt ending, but I think it's an underrated series.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: All gather.

Mx0 was great IMO. I think he would like it. The only shame is the abrupt ending, but I think it's an underrated series.
That's why I don't rate it very highly, but yeah wizzard would like it.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

Already read ^^ :amuse, sadly they didn't continue it..
 
Top