- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All gather.
It fell on the side...
It fell on the side...
Gotta watch that film.
not bad...considering..
don't forget kung fu hustle....So, did you watch shaolin soccer wizzard?
someone snap on u moni?Not completed yet, needa find subs too.
---------- Post added November 23, 2012 at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was November 22, 2012 at 07:33 PM ----------
Is it just me or have some of the people here become more aggressive?

I finished ordering my roomhey buddy...
---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------
see,u cry about nobody in ur place...but u're no where to be found...





i told u...i'm addictive...people have to follow me...I finished ordering my room
Now it's like the day we moved in
Extreme as always in everything I do. Just my style.
---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------
Took me 3 years to make chaos live/exist in it and 2 days to reduce chaos to nothing
---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------
For some reason people have been liking/thanking my post a lot lately, I wonder whats changed![]()
Sorry, I'm not following youi told u...i'm addictive...people have to follow me...

u asked what changed...me being in ur thread bro...i'm addictiveSorry, I'm not following you![]()

