The return of the...

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

8
Then turn it 90 degrees clockwise :rofl

How did you came up with the question?

P.S. In my opinion part of the insane people are just with more wild imagination than the rest of humanity. (not all just around 3/4)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I received a smile ^^

You are infinitely insane?!? I'd say I am a 2.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

(no around 5-8 (depends on the definition of insane) the other part was a joke ^^)
So how would you define insane ^^?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I received a smile ^^

Insanity is what the court decides you are I guess.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

I don't have a certificate if that's what you mean :) (I've never been good at exams :D )
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I received a smile ^^

You failed the insanity exam?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

Apparently :D
A person can be stupid, but a face it's impossible :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

It's a quote from the lyrics of a song I dislike :D

Anyway where did you get the notion to ask me what you did ^^?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I received a smile ^^

You are a bit......weird, no offense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I received a smile ^^

None taken in most cases weird is good :D (from my perspective)

---------- Post added September 03, 2012 at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was September 02, 2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

Wonder If someone will ask me something else ^^ :?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Have fun everyone, this round is on the house :
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Playing a single game of Civ 5 for 3 whole days ?!

Hey wizz - in regards to another members sudden exit from mh. I will decidate these breif yet powerfull words to him in your place.
Please excuse if it bothers...

Nice song as well...


I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
Lulu :bye
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Playing a single game of Civ 5 for 3 whole days ?!

Hey wizz - in regards to another members sudden exit from mh. I will decidate these breif yet powerfull words to him in your place.
Please excuse if it bothers...

Lulu :bye
I'm like "o.O" right now :D What are you talking about? :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Playing a single game of Civ 5 for 3 whole days ?!

I'm like "o.O" right now :D What are you talking about? :D
Nickhyun - ofc . Our Korean half.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's more like 4 now... But I began my final crusade ^^ (soon 1000 turns)

Our? He says 'bye' or 'lulu'? To me? Why? What?! :D

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

trololo...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's more like 4 now... But I began my final crusade ^^ (soon 1000 turns)

Our? He says 'bye' or 'lulu'? To me? Why? What?! :D

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

trololo...
huh? lulu is goodboy / lawlette / yagami19thousand or something like that. :3c
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's more like 4 now... But I began my final crusade ^^ (soon 1000 turns)

huh? lulu is goodboy / lawlette / yagami19thousand or something like that. :3c
I see.

Charlie :hug I wanna thank you for posting here
Thank you ^^
Do you know anyone here who plays Endless Space ^^ (too optimistic)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

The notion of 'It's been a long time' popped up in my head (just like that) I google (youtubbed) it and a lovely song came up ^^
Remidns me a bit of
Somewhat.

But actually I've been thinking of :D

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I see.

Charlie :hug I wanna thank you for posting here

Do you know anyone here who plays Endless Space ^^ (too optimistic)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

The notion of 'It's been a long time' popped up in my head (just like that) I google (youtubbed) it and a lovely song came up ^^
Remidns me a bit of
Somewhat.

But actually I've been thinking of :D
The music today is flowing liek a river (writing this reminded me of yet another song, but before that):
Didn't found the flowing like a river one, but my search led me to:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lucky Trouble

Wizz - sup? How was the skating / blading?

Just heard this and me likes ~~

 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Lucky Trouble

First tiem hearing of neon trees the only strange trees I know of are treeborgs and trepeople (DW).
I didn't go out to do that after all..
But today I went out...
Even met with Adi-chan, just to be told she still doesn't want to see me ^^, but nevermind that AFTER THAT (it was 11pm) I went to NPCs` (National Palace of Culture) park and there I saw a group of complete strangers playing 'films'. I asked to join them and they agreed then we enjoyed one hour of fun together ^^ They had to go after that, the weather became a bit chilly (but not as hot :D), so I came back home to type this ^^

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

And play some endless space before I go to sleep.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lucky Trouble

Explain playing films?

Like role playing the characters or scenes?
 
Top