The return of the...

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All gather.

Who rated your thread down? Pft, no cool hag, no cool.

*solidarity 5 stars give*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All gather.

Gave you a 5 as well. :nod
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

Actually I was the one to give it 2 stars :teehee I take pride in my judging :amuse


but anyway :wtf Thank you guys :hug
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All gather.

Thought you might like this so posting it here.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

I dislike rap -_-;

Also parodies are the worst thing that can happen to a show...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

Get out. :notrust
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

:wtf Urururi
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

Desuneee, lawllet ga kawaiii~
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

Let's play the mafia game together :confetti
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All gather.

I dislike rap -_-;

Also parodies are the worst thing that can happen to a show...
do u like reggae wizzard...:musashi
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

do u like reggae wizzard...:musashi
Can listen to it without complaints and enjoy it when in da mood.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All gather.

Can listen to it without complaints and enjoy it when in da mood.
yeah,i don't like all varients...but the older stuff like 70's and 80's are good...the 90's it started getting pretty hip-hopish...

do u like fishing,camping,atvs or outdoor stuff or are u more the indoor camper(lol...modern warfare,assassin's creed,etc..)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

I like both ^^ Games, Outdoors, indoors, they all have their good points ^^

as long it's not a slow song it's all good :tem
relaxing music makes me sleepy...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All gather.

I like both ^^ Games, Outdoors, indoors, they all have their good points ^^

as long it's not a slow song it's all good :tem
relaxing music makes me sleepy...
u like r&b...i do too

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

sorry,read it too fast before i started posting...itz all good...

do u have beaches where u live?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All gather.

u like r&b...i do too
hmm, dunno about R&B or hip-hop, but if it's about pop and rock I'm almost all in ^^ (doesn't matter what genre the slow music is it all has the same effect on me :XP) :amuse

I like also country, step, classical music (shouldn't get too much of this though) aand some others the names of which I didn't bother remembering ^^

If I like it I listen to it ^^ lately I've been opening to dubs, but there aren't many I like so far.
 
Top